Camp Half-Blood? (New York pt 2)

Hey guys sorry it's been so long since I've updated (hence the song lol). I was just kinda bored with it for a while. But now I'm back guys! Anyway to the story. Shall we start with someone else's P.O.V this time? Yes...

Nico's P.O.V
I decided that I should stop worrying about what had happened and take action. I got up and made my way around the library searching for the girls. I looked through the sections of books and at the tables, but I couldn't see them. When I thought I should just give up, I saw the doors suddenly slam shut. I was making my way over, about to go outside, when a hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and sure enough Percy was right behind me. "What?" I grumbled upset that he had stopped me. "I know what you're doing," he told me. "Yeah, trying to get them back to camp so maybe they'll regain their memories," I said plainly, almost mocking his tone of voice. "You shouldn't mess with their minds," he said. "They aren't from our world." I wasn't having any of what he said. "What do you mean?!" I practically screamed at him. "They're supposed to be our best friends, are you really ready to give that up?" He shrugged. "Well I'm just saying that it could've been our imaginations this whole time. I mean you saw what happened to Jason with The Mist before, didn't you?" Percy was right, I faintly recalled what our friend, Jason had told us when he was taken from his camp, Camp Jupiter. He was sent to this wilderness school with no recommendation of who he was or what happened to him. The Mist had made his two friends, who he didn't know at the time, believe that he had been with them the whole year.

"Yes, I know. But, maybe if we take them to Camp Half-Blood maybe they'll remember their friends and family," I guessed. "Whatever, it's your call man if you want to mess with time," Percy said and went to sit down.
I'll show them, I thought. Then they'll have to remember.

Fiona's P.O.V
I called after Mayia, but it was hopeless. She had already dashed out the door. I sighed and followed her outside. When I got there to see why she had come out here, what I saw left me shocked. "Are we where I think we are?" I asked her, my eyes wide with shock. "Yeah," she replied with her jaw dropped. "If you think we're in New York, as well as the place where Heroes of Olympus takes place, then yes."

I was too surprised to speak after that, until a raven haired boy opened the door and called, "Mayia! Fiona!" I spun around and looked at the person who had spoken. It was Nico.
"Nico, what is the meaning of this?" I asked him, startled. "Yeah, what's going on?" Mayia demanded.

"I need to tell you guys something," he said. "Huh? What is it?" I Asked. He looked pretty shaken up about something but if I remember the books he looked that way a lot. "I don't know how much you remember," he began. "But we have to get to camp, so maybe you two can regain your memories and anyway, a monster is bound to show up for us any minute."

Mayia's P.O.V
Ok I'm confused, did he just say us? Boy I don't know about him, but Fiona and I shouldn't be affected. We. Are. Not demigods. Well, at least I don't think we are. But then the camp? Again we wouldn't be able to go through the entrance or even see it for that matter.

"Hold up," I told Nico. "How are we exactly going to get through? I mean, we aren't half bloods..... Are we?" He looked a little heartbroken, and I started to wonder what had happened between us that I couldn't remember. "You really don't remember do you?" He asked. Fiona and I shook our heads. "Well Fiona, you are a very rare daughter of the goddess of the home and hearth, Hestia, along with your siblings-" He was interrupted by Fiona saying, " I thought I was an only child?" She looked mortified. Nico sighed, " You told me before that you remembered you had a brother and sister that you were separated from at a young age." She considered it and finally said, "I guess that explains it." Hmm things are getting interesting. "And Mayia," he continued. "You're the daughter of the Marionette, also known as the goddess of games, Mari." What? My mother's a goddess? No way, this has to be a mistake. But then, I guess anything is possible in this world. "Well this is so much to take in, but I guess we should get going if monsters are going to be on our trail," Fiona suggested. She was right. "Agreed," I responded. Nico was looking around for gods know what then spoke, "Ok I'll go get Percy and-" He was cut off by a screech coming from inside. "Uh oh," I said. "I guess we're too late."

Cliff hanger. Who knows what kind of monster found them? We'll see next time. Oh and check the book of Random Fandoms soon to find out the whole description of the ocs. (Not yet though but in the next couple days)