Chapter 1: Love At First Sight

Katelyn: Today I justed moved from my hometown , Phoniex Drop all the way to O'kahis I wonder whats gonna happen next.

Travis: I hear my mom say someone from Phoneix Drop is going to move here and tomake friends  with her immadietly when I heard that it was a female I blushed. I didnt respond on my mom said I guess I didnt have to respond.. I really wanted to see how this "girl" looked.

Katelyn:When my dad and mom said get out of the car I stopped and took a glare at this cute boy next door with white and beautiful green eyes  I started to blush at him and he started to blush at me. After my parents said I was going to sart a new school tommorow I crossed fingers to be the same school as him.

Travis:I looked outside and looked at the new girl she was so cute and adorable with her blushing face and beautiful blue hair I couldnt stop staring while she was staring at me until her parents called her I stopped I couldnt stop imaging her in my head I never felt this in love before this is such a strange feeling . When my mom told she was going to school tomorrow I hoped and prayed she went to my school that would be amazing!

 When my mom told she was going to school tomorrow I hoped and prayed she went to my school that would be amazing!