Chapter 5:Goodbye everyone

When we got back to Gandine's dungeon, she wasn't there. She never leaves us. "GRANDINE!!! COME ON THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!" Levi shouts roaming the dungeon. Isabel and farlan believed that Grandine was real, but we just can't find her. "Grandine...please.." I say only to get no response.  "Are you guys sure she just didn't leave you ? You guys seem to have learned everything from her." Isabel says and levi turned to her, his face full of anger. "SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING US!" he shouts causing her to hide behind farlan. " Levi, please don't shout. It's not their fault she's gone.' I say only to get slapped by Levi. " SHE'S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU THEN! SHE TOOK AWAY YOUR BLINDNESS! YOU ARE THE ON TO BLAME!" I gasped when those words left his mouth. His angered expression faded and was replaced with one of realization. "Madeline..I'm-" I cut him off. "YOU THINK I'M WEAK LEVI?! YOU THINK I'M SOME BLIND GIRL THAT NEEDS SAVING?! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! IF YOU WERE TRULY SORRY THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT!" I screamed, tears forming in my eyes. Levi looked at me, his face full of shock of my sudden outburst. "I'm done levi. I can't take this anymore. I'm not weak and I'm going to prove to you that I'm not." I say walking away. "Madeline don't! You're only seven! You'll get yourself killed! Madeline!" Levi shouts but I don't even flinch. My goal was set since my mother passed and now, I am going to reach it. Levi called my name repeatedly but I did not even look back. Levi is going to learn the hard way that the simplest words can change a person, for the better and for the worst.
-------------------------------------
End of chapter!!