Chapter 1: Bee Date Goes Splat

Adam was sitting at his desk, just sorting paperwork. The sounds of his pen against the paper was the only sound in the room, besides Barry's heavy breathing from just getting back from collecting nectar.
Adam turned around when he heard Barry's voice ask "Um..hey Adam?"
"Yes, Barry?"
"Would like to go pick up some coffee with me?"
Adam stood as he shook his head. His bee cheeks were blushed with a light pink shimmer, which made Barry smirk. He loved it when Adam blushed.

Adam and Barry continued on, driving to the café. They parked the car and Barry quickly ran around to open Adam's door for him. "T-thank you..." Adam said softly. "You're welcome." Barry responded.

The walk from the car to the café was silently, but soon later, an inaudible murmur was able to be heard. Adam perked up upon hearing it, but quickly dismissed it.

They reached the door, walked inside and ordered coffee. Two black decafe coffees with honey in them. Their favorite.
The aroma of the café was mesmerizing, and perfect to gaze out the window while drinking coffee to.
But the peaceful atmosphere quickly vanished.

A loud swinging open of a door, and that's when they say it. The customers and employees tried to flee, and some succeeded and some didn't.
Now who were these bees, you may ask? This is a dangerous gang. The bee boyz gang.
They were feared all across the hive and if you came across them, death was certain.

Clothed in black, the bee boyz gang approached Barry and Adam while buzzing. Adam shook in fright and sweat was pouring from both of Barry and Adam's palms.
The leader of the bee boyz gang reached forward and slammed Adam's head into the café table and held it there, as he miserably had to watch as they knocked out Barry, threw him into a bag, and left.

After the strong, forceful bee hand was removed from his head, he fell to the ground off of his chairs. The right lens of his glasses was shattered. He'll have to put on his spare pair when he gets home.
But because of the recent and quick event that just happened, he was still in shock.

Adam sat on the floor with his head between his legs, attempting to ponder and comprehend what just happened.
When it finally occurred to him that they had taken Barry from him, tears brimmed at his eyes but he sprung up and trudged out of the café door. He grunted.

He needs to find Barry.

He will find Barry.