Airplanes to Paris

Hey guuuyysss new story! If ya haven't read my other ones you should do that:) anyway, on with the story.

*Jessicas P.O.V*

"Look Luke!" I said, gasping and pointing.

"What?" He said glancing up but still trying to pay attention to the road since he was driving.

"Its an airplane!" I said , still pointing.

"Babe it's just an airplane." He said giggling.

"I know but I've never been on one." I said sheepishly.

"Are you serious?" I nodded, moving and leaning down trying to find it," We have to change that..." He thought to himself.

"Babe what are yo-" He made a really sharp turn, really fast.

"BABE?!" I screamed.

"Don't worry its fine!" He put his hand on my thigh and rolled he eyes like he knew what he was doing.

"What are we doing? My class starts in 30 minutes!" I checked my iPhone.

"We're getting on an airplane...what'd ya think?"

"My class starts in 30 minutes and I've skipped way to many!" I sat on my knees and faced him, still buckled because safety first!

"Call in sick! You're riding a airplane today!" He said, pulling into the airport.

"Where would we even go?"

"Um...anywhere! Let's go wherever you wanna go Jess!" He unbuckled and unlocked our doors.

"Do you even have enough money?" I rolled my eyes.

"Duh Jess. My job payes super good an I've kinda been saving up for something like this..." He looked down at his hands like he was embarrassed.

"Aww is little Lukey embarrassed?" I said in a little kids voice and poked his cheek.

"No I was just...uh looking at my hands." He said in a deep voice.

"Uh-huh." I rolled my eyes and giggled,"Anyway... Where do you wanna go?" He looked at me.

"I've always wanted to go to...dont laugh okay?" He looked at me an I nodded,"...Paris"

"Really Luke? Why would I laugh?" I gave him a confused look. I swear this boy *sigh*.

"Because... Its all lovey dovey and shit..." I giggled.

"Babe its okay. But are we going or nah?" He looked at me excitedly.

"Really? You really wanna go?" He looked amazed.

"Yeah...?" I gave him a confused," anyway! Let's go!" I opened the door and ran out.

Luke linked our hands and I looked up at him, he was smiling like a little 5 year old on their birthday, and smiled. Then I reached in my pocket and pulled my phone out. I put my password in, 5853, and clicked my contacts apps. I scrolled till I got to 'YOUMADORNAH', dont ask, and pushed call.

After a couple of rings the secretary at my school finally picked up and I stopped walking abruptly." Hello?' She said annoyed. Luke gave me a confused look and I held a finger over my mouth, signaling him to stay quiet

"Ms." Hannigan."Jackson?" Luke nodded like he understood

"What do you want Ms. Jessica?"

"Um I just wanted to let you know that I won't be showing up today." I let go of Luke's hand and bit my nails. I do that when I'm nervous.

"Why?" I could practically see her rolling her eyes.

"Cause I'm sick." *cough* *cough*

"How?"

"Just... Idk"

"Jessica you have to come today you've been out to many day-" I hung up.

"She is so annoying." I rolled my eyes.

"I know!" Luke shouted and we reached the doors.

"Here we are." I grabbed Luke's hand again and shook it nervously.

"Ya ready?" He looked down and smiled at me.

"We don't even have clothes." I said, 2nd guessing myself.

"Well we'll by some in Paris." He said, simply like it was no big deal.

"Okay..."

We pushed open the big doors and stepped in. Some lady bumped into me and I glared at her. We walked up to the desk where you buy tickets.

"Yeah, we would like 2 tickets to Paris please." Luke asked the lady and she started typing on her computer.

"Okay, we have tickets, but there only for first class." We looked up.

"Okay." Luk pulled out us wallet while letting of my hand and open it.

I shook my legs nervously and bit my nails. He gave her some money and she counted it," Okay." She printed out 2 tickets and handed them to us.

"Thank you." I smiled sweetly.

We walked to the chairs and looked up at the big screen that told us when the flights are leaving. Ours leaves in 15 minutes.

"Babe it leaves it 15 minutes. I'm nervous." I glanced around.

"Come down, it okay. I promise." He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.

"The flight to Paris leaves in 15 minutes. All passengers please wait by the door patiently. Thank you." The man said over the intercom.

"Ah I can't believe I'm doing this." I bounced up and down.

"I'm excited for you!"

W talked for about 15 minutes and the man came back on the intercom. " All passengers attending the flight Paris please go to gate 3 and aboard the plane. Thank you."

I screamed alittle inside but quietly gave the person my ticket.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N:

HEY GUYS! NEW STORY!! So this is obviously about Luke Hemmings... In this story he's not famous but he still looks the same and stuff. Just thought you'd like to know:) Love you fam:) wow I sound like a valley girl... Yay( I hope u read sarcasm in that) k bye

\Not read over yo/
\wow I'm lame/
\K now peac3!/