Knives (Lemon)

A/N: OK guys, here's another lemon. Idk if you enjoy my lemons but I like writing them xD This one's going to be a little bit kinky so be prepared.
Don't read if you don't want to read sex stuff!(:

Juuzou pulled the blankets away from my body, leaving me vulnerable to him, but the appreciative way his gaze roamed over my body made me feel totally secure.

He kissed me again, this time his tongue grazed my bottom lip and I opened my mouth a bit. His tongue slid in and explored, meeting my tongue and dancing around it.

After a few seconds he retreated his tongue and bit my bottom lip, his teeth sharp.

I caught my breath, biting his lower lip back in response, harder than he had bitten mine. I heard his sharp intake of breath, and wove my fingers through his dark hair, pulling him closer.

I broke away from the kiss and kissed his throat, nipping gently at the sensitive skin. I felt the stitches under my lips as I kissed farther down before making my way back up to his earlobe, which I sucked and bit gently.

I was solely focused on making him feel good.

I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, throwing it to the floor.

I kissed his chest, and bit the skin, leaving a small hickey. He let out a moan and ran his fingers through my hair.

I reached the V of his hipbones, and slowly ran my tongue along each side, while my hands were busy unbuttoning his pants.

Hooking my fingers in the waistband I pulled them off, appreciating the bulge in his boxers, which were next to come off. He was naked, and I was in my underwear.

I wrapped a hand around his shaft, moving it up and down slowly at first, then quicker when I heard his breathing speed up slightly.

I put my mouth on the tip and slid it down, taking him slowly inside my mouth, now simultaneously stroking and sucking him.

"Y/N..." he groaned, weaving his fingers through my hair and pushing my head down slightly. I adjusted to having more of his length in my mouth, removing my hand and instead holding onto his hips while my mouth did it's work.

"Y/N, I'm going to.." He didn't finish the sentence, before his body tensed up, and he moaned. There was nothing to swallow, but I licked my lips anyway as I crawled up to his lips and kissed him deeply.

He reached behind me while we kissed, unhooking my bra and pulling it away from my body.

He pulled away from the kiss and concentrated his attention on my breasts, placing kisses between them, and leaving love bites on the fleshy areas.

He traced his fingertips over the sensitive skin surrounding my nipples, the sensation driving me crazy. I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure. He took this opportunity to kiss and bite my throat.

He took one of my nipples in his mouth, alternately swirling his tongue around it and grazing his teeth against it.

I moaned again and he stopped what he was doing and pushed me down on the bed, placing my hands above my head. He kissed me and I kissed him back hard.

He reached down and picked up his shirt off the ground, wrapping the sleeves around my wrists. He paused before tying it and looked down at me.

"Is this okay?"

I nodded, breathless, and he tied the sleeves tightly enough so I couldn't wiggle out, but loose enough to be comfortable.

Then he was spreading my legs, sitting between them. After a pause, I felt something cool being dragged down my abdomen. I looked down and saw him trailing the flat end of one of his knives over my skin. For some reason..this turned me on immensely, but...

"Where did you get a knife?"

He grinned. "From inside my leg."

Before I could respond I heard a slicing sound, and felt cool air hit my sex. My underwear were gone. He threw the knife to the floor, along with the remains of the underwear.

He kissed my hipbones and pubic bone, and then ai felt the warmth of his tongue on my sex, slipping between the outer lips and flicking up towards my clit, then swirling around the little button.

I knew I wasn't going to last long this way, I'd never experienced this sensation before but it was phenomenal.

I moaned his name as he sucked on my clit, inserting a finger inside me as he did so. I arched my back and rocked mu hips up, the pleasure I was feeling was almost unbearable.

He slid another finger inside me and flicked his tongue over my clit quickly, and I let go, moaning, loudly this time, hitting my orgasm.
He removed his fingers, putting them in his mouth and sucking them clean, a smirk on his face while I blushed uncontrollably.

He leaned over me, kissing me while positioning the head of his cock at my entrance.

"Do you want it, Y/N-chan?"

I nodded quickly. Even though I had just come, I was already aching for him again.

"Use your words~"

"Yes, I want it Juuzou.." I mumbled, embarrassed.

He slid inside me just a little bit, then stopped. I groaned and raised my hips, trying to take him farther in, but he held his ground.

"I want to hear you beg, Y/N-chan," he sung, grinning.

"Please Juuzou, please." I begged, no longer caring whether or not this was embarrassing.

Without warning he thrust into me completely. I gasped, and wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him in deeper.

He leaned down and bit my neck while thrusting, the pain and pleasure at the same time causing me to cry out.

He stopped moving and untied my hands, pulling out.

"Get on your hands and knees facing away from me."

Without asking questions, I did as he said.

He slapped my ass, hard, and then thrust back inside me, one hand on my hip and the other tangled in my hair.

The sensation in this position was so much different than in missionary, he was so much deeper inside me.

He reached around the front of my body and rubbed circles around my clit while still moving back and forth inside me.

"Juuzou, I'm gonna come," I moaned. This orgasm was even more powerful than the first one, and I was exhausted.

He pulled my hair tightly, and I realized he was getting close. I moved my body back and forth while he thrust, causing twice the friction. I  didn't expect to, but I came again, crying out at the same time as he did, both of us exhausted.

I cuddled up to him, both of us breathing heavily.

I had no idea he had that kinky side to him...

"Now we can go to sleep, my love~" he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Juuzou" I mumbled, smiling into his chest.