Sick Of Fakes

Ramona's pov

Three months Later

I see Jackson and he was eating, we go to the park with Max. I see Lola and Tyler walking out her house. Jackson do you see Lola and why is she with Tyler? I see tear form in Jackson's eye. Jackson what's going on I ask him again. He answered shaking and had hint of anger."what's is she doing with him"? I see them kiss and so does Jackson and he walks back to Max and we go home. We get home and Jackson goes straight to his room and I hear him crying. I go in and he asks me if I knew about. No Jackson I didn't said very offended, I'm sorry I shouldn't snapped at you Jackson. He's like, "It's okay you didn't know" he said very quiet and very sad.
Jackson's pov
  I was at the park with Max and Ramona and I saw Lola with Tyler and she was kissing him.I was hurt I thought she loved me and how could Tyler date her while I was with her.When me and Ramona , Max get home I go to my room and then Ramona came in. Ramona did you know? I ask her. "No Jackson"yelled and sounded very offended. Then she says I'm sorry Jackson I shouldn't of snapped at you. It's okay Ramona you didn't know I said very quietly and sad. She gives me a hug and that hug turns into tears of both us.
Lola's pov
Me and Tyler have dating for three months already. But I'm still with Jackson and it's summer. When me and Tyler leave my house we kiss and decided to go to the park. We get there and I see Jackson,Ramona and Max and they were leaving. That was close I think to myself. Tyler starts kissing me again and we go into the tunnel and we make out.Until Tyler has to leave.So I head back home. Then I get text from Jackson.
Jackson: How could you?
Me: How could what?
Jackson: You know what you did.
Me: What do you mean I know what I did?
Jackson: That you been cheating on me for Three Fucking Months with Tyler my best friend. So don't act like you did nothing wrong.How fucken dumb do you think I am Lola.
Me: Wait what how did you find out?
Jackson: I saw you and him today kissing and I look back to see if you saw us and you guys were making out and saying happy 3 months. I thought actually loved and you do this to me. Lola we are done and you know what I always liked Ramona than you but I liked you too. We are over and I telling everyone that you cheat on people.
Me: Fine I never liked you and have fun with the new popular princess who doesn't know shit and yes I was using you and bye. After that I got text from Ramona saying how dare I do this to him. I didn't read it I felt bad and I had weird feeling in stomach and it made me feel sick. I go to bathroom and grab pregnancy test and it's positive. SHIT I FUCKED UP and I cried.