Ch. 10 "oh wow"

"What are you doing? You should be in your room"  doctor Fishbach whispered. Like i was a crazed psycho who had lost her mind.
I blush a little,but he couldn't see because it was dark. I could barely see his face. "Oh,i uhh...." I stutter.
"You can come with me" he whispers while walking behind my wheelchair and pushing me through the halls.
He brought me to a room that I suppose was his office. He put a light on and poured me a cup of fresh,cold water.
"I can see you're warm" he said while settling down at his desk. I quickly drink the hole cup. The cold water felt so good,he was right. It was steaming hot in my room. He chuckled "want some more" he smirked.
"Yes,please" i beg while pushing my plastic cup his way.
He grinned "oh,i wasn't talking about water my dear" he stood up and walked over to me.
He walked behind me and started kissing my neck from behind, "stand up" he whispered in my ear. 
I wasn't really in the mood but he always knew how to persuade me with his smooth voice and the touch of his hands.
With some struggles,i stand up and turn around to face him. He lifted me up and put me on his desk with my legs spread. And he started nibbling from my jaw to my collarbone,and back.
I put my hands around him while sitting straight up.  He nibbled in my neck,put his hands on my thighs and stroked them.  He pulled of my jeans and his doctors jacket and shirt. Our breathing started to get more heavy.
I really wanted him now,and he wanted me even more,i could tell by the hunger in his eyes.
He pulled my shirt of and pushed me on down. He pulled his pants down "ready?" He said.
"Yes doctor!" I moaned.  I moan loud when i feel him entering me, "oh,fuck....oh yes doctor" i moan again.
He went a little faster. He pulled me a little more towards him so i would be fully around him. "Oh my god,you feel so good around me" he moaned with his head back.
I moved my hips in sync with him wich made my climax build up really fast. "Oh Mark,faster,faster!!" I pleaded.
He went faster "oh (Y/N) i'm almost there!" He moaned,and not lang after that,he came. "A little more!" I moaned back at him. And with a few more thrusts,i also came.

He pulled his pants up and put his T-shirt on while i got dressed again too. I still sat on his desk,i laid down.looking up at the ceiling. "Oh wow" i said,catching my breath. He sat in his chair,playing with my hair that hung over his lap.
"That was amazing" i said again, hearing him chuckle. "Yes,that really was amazing" he replied to me,giving me a kiss on my forehead.
I sat up "well i have to go back to my room doctor" i said while carefully getting up and sitting in my wheelchair.
'What is he doing in the hospital at night anyway?'
"Okay,should i bring you?" He said as he stood up. "Please...?" I didn't even know the way.

We arrived at my room and he opened the door for me. He pushed me to my bed. I got up with some struggles,but before i climbed on the bed,he slapped my ass wich made me giggle.
I finally sat on the bed, i pulled my pants down and got under the covers.  Mark walked over to me,kissed me on my lips and walked to the door. "Goodnight (Y/N) " he smirked at me. "Goodnight doc." I wave while he closed the door behind him. I immediately fell asleep.

I woke up,no bad dream,no bad car crash!! I was awake for about five minutes and Rebecca came in my room.
"Goodmorning (Y/N)" she smiled at me. The doctor walked in and i started to blush "goodmorning Rebecca,goodmorning doctor" i smiled back. "Goodmorning indeed" he smirked at me. "Did you have a good night?" He asked,still smirking at me. "Yes doctor,a wonderfull night" I grinned back.
"What?" Rebecca said confused. "Oh,uhh,that i didn't have a bad dream about the car crash,and that i didn't...you know,woke up,breathing heavily" i smiled at her.
"Oh yeah,right! You're heading the good way (Y/N)!! " she said to me,walking away again.  The doctor walked up to me while writing something down. "What if you can go home!? I will miss you,i will miss us" he said.
"I'll just stop by now and then,or i'll just come over to your place?" I smirked.  He wanted to lean in for a kiss but pulled away quickly because of the door opening.
It was Rebecca,holding a tray with breakfast on it. "I got you some delicious breakfast!!" She smiled while looking up at me. She saw the doctor,turned around for a second and turned to me again,now with her upper buttons undone.
She leaned over me a little more so that her boobs revealed a little more. "I got you bacon,bread,some fruit,milk and orange juice" she told me while pointing at the tray. "Thanks" i said. It was so awkward,those boobs almost popped out of her uniform. She leaned over to the other side of the bed, where the doctor stood, placed her hands on the bed and put my covers straight. "Thanks....?" I said,a little unsure about how to think right now. I wanted to laugh,she looked so stupid right now! Or get angry,cause actually i had something with the doctor.
"Well i have to leave" the doctor said,walking away from my bed. He stopped walking at the end of my bed to wave at me. Rebecca quickly walked to the end of the bed too and put her but out to him.
She spread her legs,like he was about to fuck her. 'Are you serious?' I think to myself.
The doctor just walked away after i waved back. "See...?" Rebecca said,walking over to me. "He doesn't even look anymore!!
I chuckle a bit "stop trying,you'll only get bad influence on people" i explained.  "Just accept the fact that he probably has someone else. She looked at me with widened eyes. But then her fave went sad. "You're probably right"
She wiped a tear away,hugged me and walked away "i gotta help some other patients too" she said while i waved at her. She smiled before closing the door. 
I ate my breakfast, watched tv and red through the cards i received from family and friends.