Ch. 11 i'll be thinking about you

~a month has passed and you had build up a relationship with doctor M.E. Fishbach. You had done many things with him *smirk* and became very close to him~

I grab my last cards on the table next to my bed. I finally could go home. 'I haven't seen Mark this morning yet but he'll come and say goodbye right? '
I walk through the halls to the elevator. When the elevator opens i step in and press some buttons. I look around a little would i miss it? Maybe a little. Would i miss my doctor? Totally. I hoped i could see him again. The doors open and i see my parents stand at the exit,waiting for me next to their car outside the hospital. Rebecca walks up to me. I put my box on the ground and hug her,"i'm happy i made a new friend (Y/N) i'm gonna miss you" she said. "Oh girl,it's not like i'm about to be executed " i said sassy while pulling back from the hug.
"And could stop by now and then!" I said cheerful. "Promise?" -- "I promise" i picked up my box again and waved while walking towards the exit.
"Bye,honey!!" She yelled quick before i stepped out of the door. I chuckle "bye ,baby!" I yelled back,smiling.

I put my box in the back seat and before i step in,i hug my parents,"you got everything,honey?" My mom asked.
"Yeah,i think so" i reply. "We called some friends to come over to our place,they're waiting for you" my dad said.
My mom rolled her eyes "shhh,that was supposed to be a surprise!!!" She whispered.
'They could've called me....wait....call.....MY PHONE!!' . "Shit! My phone is still in my room!" I say before closing the car door.
"We'll wait here,baby" my mom said while stepping in the car. I ran back in the hospital,up the stairs,the elevator would take too long. I ran to my room and searched for my phone. 'Under my blankets....no,in the closet,no...shit where the fuck did i leave it!?" I breath heavy from all the stress that came to me.

Suddenly i felt a body against my back while I searched under the covers again. One arm clammed around me and another arm held a phone in front of my face "looking for this?" He said. "Mark! Thank you!" I said happy before taking the phone in my pocket. His arms now fully wrapped around me,he put his hand in my pocket.
"Mark i gotta go" i said. He turned me around and smiled and gave me a passionate kiss. "Look in your pocket when you need or miss me" he said. I chuckle at him 'Oh are we in a misterious fairytale now?'
"Now go!" He said while slapping my butt and pushing me towards the door. "Bye doctor Fishbach" i said in a horny tone. He smirked at me at put his hand on his jeans,on his penis, "i'll be thinkin' about you" he smirked.
I giggled back like a schoolgirl and slid my finger over by body from my throat to my private part "i'll be thinking about you too doctor" i said while smirking back at him. We laughed and i walked away while waving.

I step in the backseat of the car and look at my photo that Mark and me made together. I smiled.
My favorite song came on the radio "LOUDER!!" I yelled happy. My mom put the radio louder and i sang at my loudest.
Our house was not far away from the hospital so we soon arrived at my home. I saw a big board on our house saying 'welcome home (Y/N)!' I smiled.

I opened the door and my friends stood there with confetti cannons and shot them in the air when they all saw me
"WELCOME HOME BABY!!" They all yelled. Madison,Lana,(F/N) and Jeffrey gave me a tight hug.
They had my favorite cake and everyone got a big piece. We talked about thing that i've been missing and we were talking about my doctor,ofcourse without my parents. I showed them my picture with him.
"So do you have his address?" Madison asked.
My face went sad, "no" i answered. Madison facepalmed herself "smartass" she chuckled.
"But he gave me a note,i remember,he said i had to read it if i needed or missed him" i said,pulling the note from my pocket. "Cool! A fairytale!" Lana said jokingly. I chuckle "that's exactly what i thought" i smile.
"That's pretty romantic" (F/N) said giggling.
"Well,open it!!" Madison said. "No " i chuckled "i'm gonna open it when i feel alone" i smirk. "Ohh,and then you go to his house and then you two make passionate love in his bedroom" (F/N) said with her hands clammed in eachother and held under her chin. I chuckle and nod "oh shut up" i said.
I was so happy that i was home again. At 7:30 PM ,everyone was gone again and i sat on my room. I had to work in 6 days again so i could stay up late and think of what to do next.
I wanted to open the note so bad! But i didn't want to ruin the fun of it. I looked at the gifts,cards and pictures with friends that i made in the hospital. I missed Mark the most,but i would be seeing him soon.
'I'm going to the hospital tomorrow' I changed into my pajamas and laid under the covers.
I red a book that i started in the hospital but never finished,and i fell to sleep on my bed.