Chapter 2: Shopping

Alex's POV 

I woke up because I heard Louis repeatedly singing "Good morning good morning good good good good morning and have a great day!" I opened one eye and saw Louis l prancing around my room in circles. Suddnely Niall walked in. "Louis really ?" he said Louis shook his head and said "now to wake up zayn" and he pranced out of the room. Niall continued "okay so get ready to go shopping." I got up and put on a pair of leggins and a t-shirt. I put my hair into a side ponytail. I put on my old scruffy runners. We all walked outside and I was surprised because their was no paparazzi or fans. We turned on the radio and let her go by passenger came on. I felt like singing because I loved to sing and I loved this song but I was nervous in front of the boys. Liam noticed me mouthing the words to myself. He then decided to tell me this big long speech about not being nervous in front of them. By the time he had finished we had arrived at th shopping centre. We walked inside and everyone stared. It was kind of weird ok it was really weird. We walked into River Island and Zayn picked out a leather jacket and a nice pair of burgendy skinny jeans he also picked out a pair of black vans in foot locker. You see the boys came up with the idea that they would each pick out an outfit and then I could pick a few myself next it was Harry's turn to pick he chose a pair of dark denim jeans with a mustache crop top he also chose black hightop wedges with studs. It was Louis' turn next he chose a pair of blue skinny jeans with a white crop top with blue anchors all over it he chose white leather hightop converse to match it. Liam chose a pair of highwaisted light denim jeans and a t-shirt that said SMILE and then had a big smiley face he chose a pair of red converse. I chose a couple of t-shirts and jeans. I bought a few dresses and heels. I bought some shorts too. After a while we got hungry so we decided to go and get McDonalds. We all got the same meal a double cheese and bacon burger meal. It was so filling and so delicious. Just then Harry said "hey we forgot to get stuff to decorate Alex's room." oh yeah they all replied. Zayn had to go do something else so we decide to split up Harry an Niall came with me so  Louis and Liam went with Zayn. We had a look in a few shops and in one shop I found perfect wallpaper. It was lepoard print i decide I would put that on 2  walls facing eachother and then paint the other 2 walls cool blue. I got beautiful bed covers that were white with blue polka dots the same colours as the walls. I got a big poster that said KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON. It was pink with white writing. The curtains I got were the exact same colour as the poster. I got a carpet that was black. My bed was made from black leather and it looked really cool. I couldnt thank the boys enough for all the stuff. After we oayed we went to go find Louis , Liam and Zayn when we caught up with them Louis handed me a small box that was wrapped up with a bow on top." From all of us" he said. I ripped it open eagerly wondering what was inside. I opened it up and it was the iPhone 5. I felt like screaming but that would just cause the very few people who werent already staring to stare aswell so I just ran up to the boys and yelled (but not loudly) GROUP HUG. I thanked the boys over and over again. Twitter , Facebook , Instagram and Tumblr were already downloaded and the boys had set up accounts for me. I had thousands of followers and friends on them. It was 7:30pm by the time we got home. We were all just sitting there on our phones on twitter I almost had 1 million followers already. At 11:30 I began to get tired so I went to bed. The boys decided to go to a carnival tomorrow. I had a big day ahead of me.