Chapter 1: Arriving home

Alex's POV

After the long drive for 2 and a half hours we finally got home. The boys' house was HUGE. I was amazed there was loads of fans outside the house when we arrived and security had to clear a path for us. We all went inside and sat down. Then Harry suggested we play truth or dare , we all agreed. Louis started "Zayn truth or dare" and zayn picked dare. Louis continued I dare you to lick Liam's foot. I was suprised but he actually did it. Then it was Zayn's turn ,  he began " Niall truth or dare" niall chose truth. Is it true that you like someone? said zayn. Niall looked at me and then replied " yeah but only recently." I was freaking out because I thought he meant me but then I realised why would Niall Horan want to date me? Then it was Niall's turn to ask someone. After a while of thinking he chose me. Alex ,  Truth or Dare he said in his sweet irish accent. I chose truth because i didn't want to do something like lick someone's foot. Niall continued " Who in the band do you have a soft spot for ?" he knew I like the band because I had told them in the car about it and how I couldnt believe the biggest boy band on the planet had adopted me. But anyway i replied to him " You." His eyes lit up with joy. I just turned away knowing he didnt like me ....... i mean he couldnt , could he ? We watched a few movies and then Niall decided to order some food. He chose so it was obviously Nando's. While we waited for the food to arrive I sat there thinking about how normal these guys actually were. When the food arrived we all just sat down and listened to music. Little things came on the radio and then the boys started to sing each of their individual parts. I loved that song it was my favorite apart from the best song ever. By the time we had finished eating it was 7pm. We watched a few movies and just sat around and talked until midnight. We were all getting tired so we decide to go to sleep. My pyjamas were really old and scruffy so Niall said he would lend me one of his t-shirts. I really liked Niall. I didn't just like him though I actually loved him. I couldnt help but feeling some sort of sibling connection with Harry he was just so alike me  personality wise.

Niall's POV 

I leant Alex one of my t-shirts to sleep in because her only pair of pyjamas she had were really old and scruffy. I was going to take her shopping tomorrow. I only figured out I liked her when we were playing truth or dare i mean I know I basically adopted her but it was Louis that was actually her adopted dad.  I couldnt help my feeling for her she was 5 years younger than me but with love age dosent matter. I didn't just like her though. I loved her although I only knew her for half a day. I was getting really tired so I decided to go to sleep.

Harry's POV 

I like Alex alot but not like I fancy her I mean as a sibling sort of thing. As soon as I met her I instantly felt a special bond with her. She had the same sort of personality as me. I thought we were going to get along really well in the future. After going on my phone for a little while playing games and checking up on twitter I decide it was time to go to sleep

Zayn's POV

I'm glad we adopted Alex well Louis did because she really fits in with us. Shes really nice too. Shes also hilarious. I checked up on twitter and all the fans are talking about her. There are good and bad things being said about her. 75% of them were good but there was still that 25% that werent ver nice about her or seeming to like her. Although the fans dont know her yet I hope they will like her as they get to know her better. I texted Perrie saying night night sleep tight dont let the bedbugs bite love you babe xxx. I really love Perrie shes so sweet and innocent and she really understands me not to mention she insanely pretty. I got up to get a drink noticing all the other boys were fast asleep as well as Alex. So I hopped back into my bed and got to sleep.