Chapter 9

All I could think about was Drake as I walked towards the lunch hall. I still had tingles running through my body. It may not sound normal that I just made out with my teacher, but this whole situation isn’t normal. He is my soul mate. Not just some random guy.

I pushed through the doors to the lunch hall, searching round the room for Kelly. There were loads of people sitting round tables chatting with each other. After searching all the tables I finally spotted her. She was sitting on a table with a few other people. When she spotted me she waved me over to her.

When I got there I sat in the seat next to her and dumped my bag on the floor. I looked around at the people on the table.

“Guys, I want you to meet Molly, my new roommate. Molly these are my friends.” She said motioning to the people round the table. There was two girls and three boys. One of the girls waved at me and introduced herself

“Hey, I’m Samantha but you can call me Sam.” She said giving me a warm smile. She was tall with curly, long, brown hair that went just below her shoulders.

They all introduced themselves. The other girl was called Lilly. Then the guys which was Kane and Jacob . The last guy I already knew from class. The one that made me get a detention.

“Joey.” He said with a smirk. I glared at him playfully.

“You made me get a detention.” I said punching him in the arm from across the table.

“Ow.” He said faking to be hurt. I was about to lean over and hit him again but he quickly moved away.”You have to admit it was funny watching Mr. Petersons face. He looks so pissed off.” He said chuckling at the memory.

“I would be to.” Kelly muttered under her breath. I turned to he giving her a look that said 'shut up’. She smiled at me and faked zipping her mouth shut. I rolled my eyes at her. The rest of the people at the table gave us a confused look but didn’t say anything about it.

I spent most of lunch getting to know them. Joey was always making jokes(that were not funn). I learned that Sam could read minds. I made a note to myself not to think about Drake around her. It was going to be a hard challenge.

After lunch I headed of to my next class. It was Fitness class, but I wasn’t aloud to join in because I wasn’t as fit as everyone else because they were vampires and I was still human.

After class finished, I was just walking towards the dorms when I was stopped by a girl who looked like she had orange skin. She must of had a fake tan gone wrong. She was short with long blonde hair. She had two girls behind her that also looked like they were dyed orange. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“What you laughing at?” She sneered at me.

“You three, you look like Barbie dolls gone wrong.” I said and started to laugh harder. The girl opened her mouth but closed it again. If looks could kill, I’m pretty sure I’d be dead by now.

“I don’t want to listen to your annoying voice anymore; I just want to tell you to back off Mark.” She said.

“Who’s Mark?” I asked confused. She is telling me to back off of people I don’t even know?

“Don’t even try and play dumb, I saw you wink at him in the corridor earlier.” I remember now!

“What the good looking guy, with long blond hair? He was so fit.” I sighed dreamily just to piss her off. It worked.

“Listen, back away from him. He is mine. So leave him the fuck alone.” She said talking a step towards me. I take a step forwards towards her as well.