I've dreamt about this since I was a little girl

Part one

"Grace's p.o.v."

I was on my way to the grove. I just moved to Los Angeles and I live in an apartment my parents bought me. I just found out that One direction were in LA this week. When I was 11,I was crazy about them. I thought how cool would it be if I ran into one of them . Then I said to myself never in my wildest dreams. When I was 11 I was convinced myself that I was going to marry Harry from the band . I mean It might could still happen but I mean I am 20 and he's 28. He would never fall for me anyway. I still like him. I started to think maybe I should get a coffee from Starbucks to get that off my mind. When I got to Starbucks I ordered an iced Carmel macchiato . That's what I got every time I went to Starbucks . I finished my drink and then decided to go shopping . I needed a few things . I haven't got a job yet so I need a few outfits to wear for an interview . When I found the things I was looking for , I saw a lot of people surrounding this guy. I didn't see his face. I decided to go into AT&T to get a new phone since mine was pretty crappy. The guy that was surrounded by tons of people was Harry Styles. He walked into AT&T . I was like is this really happening . I got the phone and was heading towards the door when all of the sudden I run into someone. I ran into Harry . He said sorry love didn't see you. I said oh it's fine. I said you're Harry Styles . He said yes . I said wow. He then grabbed my phone and put his number in there. I said well goodbye. He said do you want maybe go to dinner tommorow night . I said absolutely . He said well see you around. I said bye.

Part two

"Harry's p.o.v"

I was going to the grove to just look around in La . When I got out of the car I was surrounded by fans. I finally got there and saw this gorgeous girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I stopped staring before she saw me. She looked a lot like the girl from my concert in Nashville who kept waving at me. I had a feeling that night she was the one. She looked really young at my concert though. I didn't think I would see her again. At the concert I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Snap out of it harry ! I said to myself . Maybe she's not the girl from the concert but if it is I will be so happy. I started walking while I was texting when I was leaving . I accidentally ran into someone. It was the girl . I said sorry love . She said its fine . I paused and didn't know what else to say I was to busy staring into her blue eyes . She said in shock you're harry styles. I said yes. I then gave her my number . I want to see her again and get to know her so I asked her out to dinner . She said absolutely . I said see ya. She said bye. I had to call Louis and tell him about getting to see the girl from the concert . I called him and told him . He said that's awesome mate. I said got to go bye. I can't believe I finally saw her again .

Part three

"Graces p.o.v."

Omg! Harry Styles just asked me out ! I've been waiting my entire life for this moment. I have to call my mom . And prove her that I would eventually meet him. I called her. When she answered the phone I said you are not going to ubelieve what just happened . She said what . I said harry styles asked me out. She said stop joking with me. I said I'm serious he did , I ran into him at the grove and he gave me his phone number and asked me out to dinner tommorow . I said yes. She said omg. I said I know right . I said well bye love you . She said bye love you tell me how the date goes. I said I will .

What am I going to wear . I have no idea where he is taking me so I guess I'll wear a dress . I picked out my turquoise and pink strapless dress and a jean jacket over top. I wore my black flats . I put loose curls in my hair and lightly did my makeup. Harry texted me to text him my address . I texted him my address. He got there 10 minutes later. He said you look stunning I said thx but I don't . I said if anyone looks stunning its you . He said thx and yes you do look stunning. I can't believe he just said that. We walked to his car. It was a Ferrari . I've never rode in one before . He opened my door then he got in the car. I hoped this date would go well. I asked where we were going and he said that it was a surprise .