Part 20: Harry's Pov

I pulled up in Grace's driveway. I got out of the car and went up to her front door and knocked . Man I've been so nervous . Ever since Louis called me and told me that I need to tell her that I'm gonna be gone for a while I've been really nervous . I really think that Grace could be the one . She's not like any of the girls I've ever dated. I just don't want her to think that I just wanted to hook up with her for a few days and that I'm a complete jerk. I need to calm myself down . I'm sure Grace will understand . She opens up the door and I'm left breathless . She's so exquisite. I really can't mess this shit up. I say," you look stunning! You definitely take my breath away!" She smiles and responds saying ,"aww stop it . you're making me blush " When we get in the car she turns on the radio and of course one of my songs comes on . She turns the volume up really loud and starts singing to the top of her lungs. It's really adorable. I say while smirking, "I can't believe my girlfriend is obsessed with me ! " She laughs and says " Uhm sure you wish Mr.Edward Styles!" After that the rest of the car ride is really quiet until Grace asks,"where must my boyfriend be taking me ?" . I put my right arm on her thigh and say, " a surprise!" She says " I hate surprises but knowing you we're probably going to Nando's or a club." She was right . We were going to Nandos . I didn't respond because I didn't want her to know. When we got there , I got out of the car and opened her door for her . When we got inside the waitor directed us to our table. I noticed the waitor was checking Grace out. It made me really mad. I was definitely gonna make sure he doesn't for the rest of the night. We ordered and then Grace and I began to talk . She asked me," so what were you going to tell me ?"

" Oh um , I'll tell you later. It's just I want to talk about us right now and enjoy this moment with you.''

"Oh ok so how's your life being in One Direction?"

"Fun but not always easy .I just wish if could be me without out the press. Anyways ,do u have a job?"

"Oh no not yet . I thought about applying to Starbucks but I don't know."

"Well that sounds cool."

Our food finally arrived . Grace ordered spaghetti and I ordered steak. It was delicious.

Im so nervous about telling Grace. I need to tell her before the date is over. I just don't know how. I don't know . Grace seems like a strong caring girl so if I tell her she might not get that upset.

I begin to talk" Uhm Grace , you know how I said I needed to tell you something .Well the past week has been so wonderful and perfect with you and I think I'm falling in love with you but anyways back to what I need to tell you. The boys and I are going back on tour for two weeks in three days. And sadly you can't come with me. I would've told you sooner but I totally forgot. I just wanna say I understand how mad you might be at me. but I'm sorry."

Grace smiled and said "no not at all I'm not mad at you. It's your job and I forget things all the time. and we can FaceTime and text every day . sure I'll miss you but I'll get to see you again."

I was so happy to know that Grace wasn't mad at me. When we left Nandos , we went back to her apartment and watched a movie. Her head was on my chest while we watched The Notebook.

When the movie was over , I decided it was time for me to go. she walked me to my car and said "oh and yes I agree with what you said at dinner. I think I'm falling in love with you too." And then we kissed and it felt like forever. Her lips are so soft. I wish I could kiss her every single day. oh I'm gonna miss her so much.