Part 17: Harry's P.O.V

When I was kissing Grace , I felt like we were meant to be. The kiss was magical. She mad me feel like the only guy in the world. After the kiss I said bye and left. "Ring! ring! ",my phone was ringing when I got into my car . It was Louis. "Hello" , I said. "Hi Harry " "What do you want Louis ?" " I just wanted to say that in 4 days we are leaving the States to go back to London. Management told me to tell you that Grace can't come with you because they don't have any plane tickets available . You have to tell Grace that you will be gone for 2 weeks." Those words totally ruined the happiness I had before he called. " How the heck am I going to explain this to a girl I just met like 4 days ago? She's gonna think that I'm just a jerk who wanted a girlfriend for a few days to get attention from the news reporters.I really like Grace and don't want to mess this up.What am I gonna do?" Louis of course gave me no help . " Harry , I don't know what you should say. You have to tell her sometime or else she will think you are a jerk who hides things ! I got to go . bye " I said bye and hung up . What a perfect way to ruin a magical night with a stupid phone call saying I need to tell my girlfriend she can't see me for 2 weeks! What am I going to do?