Silence (Naruto fanfic)

I will update every Mon, Tues,Thurs, Friday, and the weekends except Saturday because I got to the skating rink and it all depends on school if I am able to update.Um if you want a character in this story or any other for that fact please send me a PM or whatever. For now I will update around everyday if i'm able to. Um i will need help around the 10 chapter sorry this not is so long. Any who on on the character(s)!

Name: Kuro Ryuu

Age: 13

Eye Color: Ruby Red

Hair color: White

Rank: N/A (later on it will tell)

Clan: Ryuu

History: He has a minor demon in him and two major demons. OK his mother died from cancer when he was 3yrs old and his father died a year after his mother's death. It was a major blow to everyone in the village including him. He stopped talking to everyone a the academy and started to get a dull look in his ruby red eyes. His clan started to treat him like shit and made him a slave. He only had 3 friends and those where his demons in him.

Clan history: This clan was never revealed as a dangerous clan, but it was very dangerous. Most people never noticed this clan because they always kept themselves hidden. That was until the Kyuubi attacted the Hidden Leaf Village. There were two parts of the Kyuubi seal in two very diffrent kids. The Book of Kahona says that the Fourth sealed the other in himself but in truth it is in Kuro. Not includin everywhere he went people ran away.

(Thats all for right now tody later!)- Mel