the pool~

(Your p.o.v)

Me and eren walked out of the house and walked to the car. I got in the car and so did eren it was just a bit of awkward silence for the ride. I looked out of the window and watched as we passed houses and trees.

~time skip~

When we got to erens I stayed in the car and waited for eren to come back out. The widow started rolling down as I didn't notice I had my elbow on the button,I jumped a little seeing the window roll down and of course that's when eren came out of the house. "Um...(y/n) are you ok" eren asked kind of chuckling here and there I could feel my cheeks heat up but why? Usually I'm not all frazzled about stuff like this around him. "U-u-uh y-ya the window just um started um...going down and it scared me" he got in the car and started staring at me "hmm....your blushing! Did I make you blush (y/n)" eren said getting closer I started blushing more "n-no you d-didnt" I said back "sureeee" eren says as he started driving the pool isn't to far away so it didn't take to long to get there. Once we got to the pool we got out of the car and saw Levi and Armin there, I kept my distance from Armin not knowing if he even remembered anything. We walked to the pool and Levi and eren were holding hands I felt something in my stomach like anger but it can't be I've never been jealous about them before ... no I'm not I just need to calm down. We all put our stuff down and then I run to the pool and lean over to touch the water but that's when I felt myself fall in I swam up to see who pushed me in, "LEVI why the hell did you push me in" I said "eren told me to" he said with a blank expression I saw Armin and eren chuckling. I just glared at them all and started swimming around.

(Eren p.o.v)

When I saw (y/n) glaring at me I started laugh and ran and jumped in the pool. Levi just sat near the edge I swam tworads (y/n) "hey" she jumped a little as I came up to her I could she looked away "what" she asked "do you wanna get Levi wet" she quickly looked back at me and nodded "ok were going to swim under water and then we will go up and splash him at the same time" she nodded "ok lets go" we both went under water and near Levi I counted with my fingers one ..two...three we both quickly went
Up a started splashing Levi he glared and jumped in on top of me.

(Your p.o.v)

Levi jumped on top of eren and eren cachted him they started swimming around the pool together sometimes giving kisses this made my blood boil I got out of the pool and went to go calm down ~I'm not jealous I told myself~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hoped you guys liked this chapter and sorry I didn't update in a while I was thinking of what to do ....can't wait to write the next chapter for you guy (*^ω^*)