how did this happen

(A/n) Hello to the people who read this .... Its a bad story I know but anyway could you guys leave me ideas for this and um sorry if you don't like eren but I had a good idea so ya hope you guys like it though ~
.
.
(Erens p.o.v)

I started driving you home as you stared out the window it stayed very quiet because of everything that happened. Once i got to (y-n) house she was asleep "uh (y-y/n) wake up" i say and get no answer. After asking three more times i stops and get out of the car and goes to the other side and picks you up. "Come on I'll bring you inside" i says as if you were awake. I grab your house keys from you pocket and opens your door,i then bring you up stairs to your room. I was just about to leave when he herd "eren will you stay please" from (y/n) "uh I don't know its past-" "please" (y/n) says cutting me off "ok but just until you fall back to sleep" I say "ok" she pats the spot next to her and I lay down looking at her I never noticed how pretty she looks when she sleeping.
~time skip~

(Third person)

*beep* *beep* (y/n's) alarm goes off eren wakes up "shit I fell asleep" eren sits up kind of blushing at the fact that he slept next to you all night. "(Y-n) " he says quickly making you wake up "huh I thought you were leaving when I fell asleep" you said "ya I know I fell asleep" eren says and gets up " later do you wanna go to the pool with me Levi and armin " eren asked you quickly answer with a yes and you two go downstairs. You pull out two bowls and fill them with cereal "here you go" you say handing the bowl to eren "thanks" he smiles at you.

~time skip~
After eating you went and took a shower but you forgot your towel. You crack the door " um eren can you get me a towel its in the closet down there you blush from embarrassment "ok sure" he says he comes up stairs with a hand over his eyes and a towel "thanks" you quickly shut the door and get dressed. You go down stairs still blushing a little " you look really nice" eren says smiling and blushing a little to "ok I have to go back to my house to get ready do you wanna come with me or just drive yourself" he asked "I'll go with you"
.
.
I'm really really sorry these are short chapters 😖