Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 Charlies POV

I unmounted my bike and took off my helmet. I started to head up to the school when look a-like Barbie and her posse came and stood in front of me.

“What do you think your doing prancing in her like you own the place? Just because you own a motorcycle doesn't mean you rule.” She enthused rudely in her annoying high pitched voice.

“I just got here. It doesn't mean that you can come up to me and start telling me off. I know I don't own the place. I freaking just moved here. So lay off.” I snapped.

“No, I don't think I will.”She snapped back and then she made the worst move that she could ever make... She tried to punch me in the face.

I caught her fist in my hand and spit out “wrong move Barbie.”

I twisted her arm around her back and kicked her in the back of her knees making her fall down. I put my knee in the middle of her shoulder. She hissed in pain. While everyone just stood there with shocked expressions on their faces.

“Stop!” she screamed out in pain.

“What's the magic word?” I said in a singing voice.

“Please stop!”She cried out. I let go and stood up.

“Don't mess with me.”

“You'll regret messing with me.” She hissed.

“Uh no I won't. Because I don't think anyone will want to mess with me after that little incident.”

“Uggghh” She growled and stomped off with her posse. Geez I never though that was ever going to end. I noticed that everyone was standing there staring at me. I faked a step forward and the all flinched even the jocks. I could tell this was going to be a fun year.

I continued my walk up to the school and everyone cleared a path for me. Well I guessed that they learned to never get on my bad side.

I walked up to the office to get my schedule. I notice a nice looking lady in what looks to be her mid-thirty’s.

“Excuse me?” I asked politely.

“Can I help you?” She asked back.

“Um, yes I'm new here and I need my schedule and a map please.”

“Sure thing darling”She replied with a accent. She handed me a map and a schedule.

“Thank you.” I replied politely.

I walked out of the office and looked at my schedule.

Homeroom: 7:50-8:11

Period 1: 8:16-9:10 Art, Mrs. Gold, Room 234

Period 2: 9:15-10:09 12th Grade World History, Mr. Shawn, Room 159

Period 3: 10:14-11:08 Computer Applications, Mr. Black, Room 105

Period 4: 11:13-12:07 Lunch

Period 5: 12:07-12:57 English, Mrs. Mac, Room 248

Period 6: 12:57-1:51 Science, Mr. Bond, Room 126

Period 7: 1:56-2:50 Free period, Room 256

“Hmmmm.”I pondered. Not that bad of a schedule.

I looked on my map to see where room 234 is. It's down the hall, not to far away from where I am.

“Ringgggggg!” the bell chimed. Well I'm already late to my first class. Way to make an impression on my first day. Oh, well.

Hopefully the teacher isn't mean......

Hi everyone! Here's chapter two for ya. Hope you enjoyed.

Vote!

Comment!

Review!

~Pie