Always watching

Prologue

Times are hard. I know he still follows me. I know he's still around, but no matter how much I try I can't get rid of him. He always there and always watching.

Chapter 1

I'm Ally Montez and I've lived here in,Detroit Chicago, for about 6months now. I never stay many places long. I'm under a state protection, so when they tell me to move, we move. I live with my mom, Andy, and my 2 yer old brother, John. He's just now potty trained. Yeah I know-took forever. Anyway I'm 15 long blonde hair, about 5"4 with sea blue eyes.

I go to Mid West high school. I'm in the 10th grade, and yeah I'm single but I have my eyes on a guy. His name Is Beck Cambal, but I don't get involved in relationships, it's just heartache. Plus, I can't keep a steady relationship if I'm always moving.

I'm under a protection program because a strange man follows me, but I don't know why? It's been years he's never done anything to hurt me except

once, and that's when he tried to kill me,by taking a gun on my head. That's why I'm in the protection program. I just want him to be gone, so I can live my life.

This is a short first chapter but its just to get the story started. so I hope you guys like it!

Chapter 2

*beep beep beep* "uhh" I turned over groaning, and turning off my alarm. "I do NOT want to go to school today. Huh oh well better get up." I pulled the covers off and sat up. I was in my favorite band t-shirt and shorts. I got up with my hair in a tangled mess. I got up and put on a different band tee, and a pair of denim skinny jeans. I brushed my hair with the brush my mom got me. It was sparkly pink, so I took a black magic marker and colored it. I put my hair in a sloppy bun and made my way to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and put my minty toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth, for about, 2-3 minutes. I put on my shoes, grabbed a bagel, and walked out the door.

I walked into school and went to my locker. I put in my combination. 7-3-19. I grabbed my things for home room and shut my locker. Before I was able to walk, Beck was standing next to me. " Hey Ally," Beck said "H-Hey B-Beck" I said with my eyes getting wide, and I could feel my face getting red. "Whatcha doing this weekend? " he asked me in his amazingly amazing voice. " probably just studying," I said cluelessly. 'That was so stupid!' I said to myself. I tried not to say yes with saying yes, if that makes sense. " well, you wanna go to my house and we can study together?" I started crying with joy inside. " umm I guess I can make some time for that." I said in a subtle voice.

I was just freaking out!!! I just kind of searched the hallway. Then I saw my bestfriend Jennifer. And screamed her name. And ran up to her. "Yeah, yeah what!?!?" She said worried. "guess who just asked me out!?!" I said excited. " wh-" "BECK!!!" I said cutting her off not being able to wait. "OMG your joking!" She said now amazed. " no I'm not! It's just a study date! But oh we'll it's a date!" " OMG tell me all about it!" I would love to but I gotta go to class! I'm gonna be late!" "Fine! But you better tell me!" She yelled. "Ok bye" I said waving my hand not even fully hearing her.

I barley made it the through the day, I was so excited that Beck...basically asked me out! I got off the bus and walked up my street to my house. I put my backpack on the table and ran upstairs grabbed my books, cellphone and bag. I texted Beck. 'What time do you want me to come over?' I waited a few minutes and got no answer, so I decided to go brush my teeth. I came back and saw that Beck texted. 'Now is cool' I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. My mom isn't home yet and she wouldn't care, but I texted her telling her where I would be going anyway. I texted Beck telling him I was on my way. It was about 15 minutes later.