Chapter one

She watched as rain rolled across the window. The ride to hogwarts was always fun but this time it felt different. She didn't really listen to Ron or Harry. Their words were quiet until Ron flick her on the arm.
"Ow Ron what was that for" hermione said with anger.
"Bloody hell I was trying to get your attention. You okay?"
He stared waiting for an answer. "Fine" she replied.
Harry and Ron went back to their conversation leaving hermione to her thoughts. Something didn't feel right. Had she forgotten something? She wondered for a while.

Soon Ron had fallen asleep by how much food he ate. Harry was quietly reading. Hermione wasn't doing anything. She didn't realise at the time but it made Harry uncomfortable by the lack of noise. He thought he had found a saviour or conversation started when he heard laughs echo down the hallway. He soon was disappointed as it was just Draco and Blaise. Harry slumped back into his seat and read the same sentence over again. Hermione on the other hand was torn away from her thoughts by Draco. As he walked past they locked eyes and she could of sworn he winked at her. Then she noticed he looked different. Older, calmer and cute even.
Wait! What was she saying. This is Draco.
Hermione knew it was wrong to say things like that but in the back of her mind he just stuck there like gum.
She turned to Harry and smiled.
"Harry do you think this is going to be a good year at Hogwarts seeing as it's our last" hermione asked.
Harry was quiet lost for words when she talked.
"Hermione I think as its our last we are going to make the most of it, even if we die" he whisper the last bit.
Hermione sighed and went back to her thoughts even though all she could think about was Draco.

The train had finally arrived at Hogwarts and hermione felt a bit better. It was a blur getting to Hogwarts hall but soon Harry was pouring food onto her plate telling her to eat and Ron stealing the food.
Hermione didn't care she wasn't hungry at all. She sat there thinking of sleep when in the corner of her eye she caught Malfoy staring at her. She felt her cheeks warm up. What she didn't know was Draco was feeling the same thing.
-------------------------
"Draco, why are you staring at granger," Blaise said with confusion in his words.
Yes why was I staring at granger I hate her! Don't I? Something felt different like I saw her in a different light and not has the mudblood I saw her before as. Her eyes soon scanned the room and locked with mine. She quickly turned around but not without a blush forming in her cheeks. What was that Draco thought. He pushed it aside and turned to Blaise.
" I don't know mate"
       ___________________________
thank you for reading I will try and post as much as I can xx