Chapter two

The Gryffindor common room looked the same as it did every year. Hermione use to love it but now it just felt like a normal boring room. The colours that would surround her with happiness just looked dull. The comfy armchairs that sat by the fire where she shared happy moments with friends felt cold and Lonely. Nothing felt the same and she didn't know why. She went to her bed and flopped onto it with a sigh. Ginny saw this and tilted her head just slightly. "What's wrong hermione," she proclaimed. Hermione closed her eyes and sighed again at the nagging question that has stuck with her since the start of the year.
"I don't know"
____________________
"Draco was totally checking out Granger before," Blaise exclaimed to Pansy. "No way that mudblood," she said shocked.
"Shut up Pansy," Draco said to her.
Annoyed he went to his room and sat for a while. Blaise soon joined him. He just stared but Draco knew he want to ask how he was.
" look Draco we have never really been friendly towards the golden trio and you have always sort of been a jerk to them, now you seem as if you wanna hug them. I don't get it" Blaise commented.
Draco looked up and sighed
"It's more Granger. I don't know Blaise but somethings changed. I mean I can still be mean to Saint potter and that weasly but I feel as if hermione's different," Draco replied.
"Do you have feelings for her," Blaise wondered.
"No I don't think so. It's more I guess I feel bad for being a dick to her," Draco said.
"Oh. Well don't worry mate, if you decide to be decent to her then I won't Judge you," Blaise told him.
" thanks mat-
"I won't judge you out loud," Blaise interrupted.
Draco smirked. He's glad he has Blaise as a friend.
________________
The next morning hermione woke up early. She still had 4 hours until she had class so she got ready early and went for a walk. When she finally left the Gryffindor tower the sun was out. She didn't know where to go. Soon she starting just roaming the halls. Not watching where she was going she bumped into someone. Thinking it was a teacher she stopped dead in her tracks and went still. She soon relaxed after seeing the person was wearing school robes. She looked up only to find Draco.
"Sorry," she stuttered.
"My bad granger, sorry," he replied.
Hermione was confused. Draco never apologise ever.
" did you just say sorry," she asked surprised.
Draco looked sadden by her question.
"I do have some good in me Hermione but admit you loved every second of being so close to me seeing as your still hold my arms from stoping yourself," Draco smirked.
Hermione cheeks were going red and she let go Draco's arms.
Ignoring his comment she walked off. In her mind she knew her stomach was doing flips. It made her crazy. Why could the one person who she had hated for so many years make her feel weak in two seconds.
_____________
Draco woke up early not knowing why. He sighed rubbing his temples and got out of bed. When he was walking down the halls turning a corner he soon walked into another person. He was shocked to find hermione. Draco felt Sadden when Hermione was surprised at Draco apologising. Though he had been a rude jerk to her since first grade. What was different. Maybe Blaise was right. Maybe he did have feelings for Hermione.
______________
Any suggestions guys please
Thank you all xx