Chapter 1

It was the 1st day of my senior year. Thank god it's my last year I hate this school. This school is literally hell. I was awaken from my deep sleep at 5 when my alarm went off. I turned on my ihome connected to my phone and let my music play.I quickly got in the shower, I washed my hair shaved my legs and washed my body. I got out the shower wrapping a towel around my body and one around my hair. I then messily curled my hair till it was in loose waves. I then applied my makeup. I put on my coverup, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and did a light brown smokey eye. Then applied a matte brown lipstick. I looked at the time and seen it was 6. I then quickly went to my closet and pulled out my outfit (one in picture). My phone started to ring and I realized it was a FaceTime from Paris. I quickly answered to the phone to a panicking Paris, Chase was in the background trying to get her to relax and she was still panicking.
"Good morning to you too." I laugh.
"Kayla I need help I don't know what to wear!" Yells Paris as Chase says hi.
" I'll be right over relax" I then hang up my phone and grab my book bag and car keys along with my phone and my shoes. I walk into the kitchen grab an apple, kiss my mom, put my shoes on and leave. I quickly arrived to Paris' house since she leaves 4 houses down from mine. I walk in the door to find Mrs. Williams and Mr. Williams making breakfast. They yell good morning as I run up the stairs to Paris's room. She was finishing her makeup as I walked into her walk in closet and find her outfit (one in picture). I walk out the closet and throw the clothes on her bed before tackling Chase. It's our weird hello. He tickles me and Paris yells get a room. We then pushed her out her door and locked it.
"That's not what I meant, let me back in or were gonna be late." She yells.
We unlock the door and she runs into her closet changes and puts her shoes on before we all leave and get into my car. I drive to the school with out music blaring. Chase was messing with Paris the whole, which is usual. We get to school and find out lockers in our usual spots right beside each other. We then check our schedules and Chase and I have all of our classes together while Paris and I only have 3 together. The bell rings and Paris and I say goodbye before me and Chase walk to homeroom. We were walking and talking when someone shoves me into a locker. I look into the eyes of my...