Page 7: Dreams are not for real

"Give me your fucking phone" Richard yelled.

I quickly handed him my phone without any hesitation.

"Why HAVENT YOU Fucking called huh?!" Richard yelled as he was driving.

"I-Im Im Sorry I thought tha -"

"YOU THOUGHT WHAT ? You Lil Bitch!!!!!" Richard yelled.

"I didn't think you loved me anymore, Im sorry" I Replied.

I was so hurt. I couldn't stop crying. At this point he was scaring me.

"You know I live on Marvin Avenue right? Same street as your mother, I've been watching her & you.. & Youuu!! Hahaha.. You! Are out of control" Richard replied with and evil smile on his face.

"You know, your mother Is at my house right now. Waiting for you bitch" Richard said as he beganned to laugh.

"Noooo, Momma?" I asked.

"Yes MOMMA! Do you fucking listen?" Richard said as he took his right hand & hit me in the face.

"See this is what happend when you act like a fucking idiot. You get hit like one" Richard said.

"Now, we're almost fucking there so dont say shit" Richard said.

I began sniffing & crying more tears & more. We finally arived at his house. He walked over to the passengers side & opened the car door & drug me out.

"Welcome, home princess" Richard said as he dragged me & looked at the house with a big smile.

He tugged on me & walked me into his house. Soon as I got into his house I saw Momma on the floor In a puddle of blood.

"WHAT! DID YOU DO TO HER!!!" I yelled.. I started too yank away from Richard. At this point I was going crazy. I couldn't stop crying. My head was hurting badly. At this point I felt like It was no way out.

"Shut up" Richard said. Richard took his fist & punched me dead In the mouth.

I fell onto the ground In pain. My lip started too bleed & my top teeth went into my bottom lip.

Richard walked over my body & walked into a room.

I looked up at the ceiling & everything started to get blurry. I closed my eyes

Flashback:
"Im sure its not real, He's not even around"

"That's still your father"

"JENNNY Got RAPED Last WEEK!"

"Jenny I got chu"

--

I opened my eyes too find myself laying On a king sized bed. The room was dark. I was tied up too the bars on the bed, So i couldnt move. I felt cold & hungry. My body felt free as If I were naked. I started to cry. My face was terrible. My eyes were so puffy. Im suprise I haven't ran out of tears yet. My tears flowed for like 10 minutes. I heard the room door unlock. Richard opened the door & turned the light on & looked at me.

"I sure make beautiful babies" Richard said as he began un-belcking his pants.

I shook my head no & was saying quietly under my breathe "please,no,please,no" I kicked my feet. & twisted my head from side to side.

Richard shutted the door & dropped his pants & took off all his clothes & walked towards me. He slowly made his way on top of me. Sticking hisself Inside of me.

I tried not to moan.

"You like that?" Richard said as he went faster Inside of me.

I screamed & cried loudly & begged & pleaded.

---

Eric's P.O.V

"JENNNNNY!!!" I yelled as I looked around the park.

Cortlan & Jessica ran up to Me.

"No signs of her yet?" Jessica said.

"No, man we all tried calling her. She won't even answer" I said. I began crying. Were could my baby have been man? She don't just leave off like that.

"I called momma, She aint answer either" Cortlan said.

"Jessica? Did you find anything when you went Into the restroom?" I asked Jessica.

"No nothing Important I found this ID though of this man that lives on your street" Jessica said as she pulled out a ID handing It too me.

I looked at the ID.

"Richard Banks?" I read loudly.

"Daddy?" Cortlan said as he snatched the ID out of my hand.

"Why was his ID In the bathroom" Cortlan said In a confused voice. He began daydreaming at the ground. He looked up at me with his mouth open.

"Marvin Avenue" Cortlan said.

"What? What does the street name have to do with anything" I asked.

"While you & Jenny were sleep yesterday although I know yall was fucking... I was In momma room talking with her & she told me that dad moved on our street" Cortlan replied.

"I seen him before. Going Into the house. I would walk past just to stop by Your house and he would just mug me" Jessica said as she looked towards Cortlan.

"That's awkward, My mom just found out herself that he moved over here because she seen him herself. He didn't tell her" Cortlan said.

"I see that man all the time, He's been living over there for about 2 months" Jessica said.

"Each time I saw him, he'd be taking groceries In his house or going In his house Or taking the trash out" Jessica said.

"I ain't never seen this nigga never" I said.

"We need too stop by that nigga house, His daughter missing & he needs to help find her"I said.

"Fuck his ID doing In the girls restroom for?" Jessica said.

"Right" Cortlan said.

"My baby gone & this nigga ID is like the only evidence, I find It weird how his ID In the girls restroom"

"Lets go man" Jessica said.