Page 2: Dreams ARE real

I sighed. I bumped my head against the wall.

"We need to get the fuck out!!" I yelled.

Its been 2 fucking years. I'm so sick of fucking crying & getting abused by this sick ass man It's Ridiclous.

"I know that Jenny. Stop complaining about the shit" Cortlan said.

"COMPLAINING?! Cortlan you ain't went threw the shit I been threw, LOOK AT ME !" I yelled.

Cortlan was pissing me off, It's not like he had to sit up In this bitch for 2 years being abused & fucked & harassed. What the fuck.

"Look, Im sorry but damn" Cortlan replied In a calm voice.

"H-Hows Eric & Jessica? were are they?" I asked.

All this time & I didn't ask Cortlan what the fuck happend to them. Now was the time I needed answers.

"E-Eric got Jessica Pregnant" Cortlan said as he rubbed his waves.

"WHAT!!!?" I yelled.

"LOOK, I was pissed off too. Me & Jessica was fucking around with eachother & that bitch did that to me" I said

"Man, I can't believe this shit. Were they stay at?" I asked.

"5 streets over" Cortlan replied.

"You stayed with them?" I asked.

"Yeah, But I'm never there, It's boring" Cortlan replied.

The steps made creeking noises. The door knob twisted. The door opened It was Daddy.

"Oh shit" I said under my breathe

"I need some" Daddy said smiling.

I new what this mean.

Daddy walked over towards Cortlan & began tying him up.

"So when I'm fucking your sister lil Man, you won't be able too move or do anything" Daddy said as he began putting tape on Cortlan mouth.

I just stared. This shit not new. Daddy came over where I was at & untied me & forced his way on top of me, holding me down with his hands & began going inside of me.

I just stared at the ceiling. Making no sound. Quiet as a mouse. Thinking too myself Why me?

"You like that shit?" Daddy replied as he went faster.

Still I .. Remained silent, I stared at the ceiling. Waiting for him to finish.

He finally got up. & put his drawls & pants back on.

"I need too kill you off, You fucking wack" Daddy said.

I sat & remained In silence.

"I'm going to give you the privilege too not be Tied up anymore" Daddy said as he threw me his shirt.

"You earn your shirt back" Daddy said.

"You ain't been smart lately, I likes that" Daddy said.

---

Next Morning ..

Jacob came downstairs with some food. He handed me & Cortlan our plates. It was left overs. Chicken & corn. He handed us both a cup of Orange juice.

"Thanks" I said looking at Jacob with a mean mug On my face.

"Welcome" Jacob said with that same look. Jacob been looking sorry lately. Like this shit wasn't for him.

"Were's your master?" I asked.

"He's gone somewhere" Jacob replied.

"What happened too your Mom?" Jacob asked.

"What you mean? Dont you know?" I replied.

Cortlan was just sitting In the corner eating & listening to us talk.

"No, I only know what he tells me" Jacob replied.

"What does he tell you?" I asked.

"Well he said .. You previously stayed with him. You ran away out Into a park & he had to come find you.. You had to stay with him because your mother went too live In New York with her new boyfriend or whatever & you had to stay with him. So you ran off into the park because you were sad & missed your momma"

"If he told you that she moved to New York with her new boyfriend, why would you ask me where is she?" I asked

"I wanted to make sure" Jacob replied.

"2 years ago. I went to the park with my brother Cortlan , Eric & Jessica. At this time I was about 15. I lived with my mother. Daddy was never In my life. I called him Richard, But being In this bitch I was forced to call Him Daddy" I said.

"While I was the park.. I needed to Use the restroom, after I got done pissing I came out the stall & boom! There was ... RICHARD. He had a bag In his hand. He came towards me & put it over my head & ran me out the bathroom to his car & drove off with me" I said as I sighed

"During the car ride, He told me that he has been watching me & my mother & that she was at his house waiting for me, Welll.. We arrived at his house & once he dragged me Inside .. I saw mama" I continued

"Mama was- Mama was dead On the floor In a blood puddle. I went crazy. That same night Is the first night he molested me" I continued as I dropped a tear.

"So I've been here 2 years getting abused & molested by my father!!" I yelled.

Jacob looked at me In shock.

"Ill be back" Jacob said as he got up & ran upstairs

Jacob was gone for a lil minute.

"AH! YOU SON OF A BITCH" Daddy yelled.

"You heard that?!?" I said In shock looking ar Cortlan.

"Yeah! Sounded like Richard" Cortlan replied looking at me.

The steps began to make a creeking noise. The doorknob twisted. Jacob letted himself In.

"COME ON!!!" He yelled.

Me & Cortlan got up & followed him. We made our way upstairs.

"What happend to him?" I asked looking down at my father as he scwromed ( s - cr - oh - muhd ) around the floor In pain.

"I stabbed his bitch ass" Jacob said.

"This Bitch lied to me the whole fucking time" Jacob said.

He walked over towards daddy & took his knife & held It high In the air & came back down quickly stabbing Daddy In the heart.

( The song beganned to play )