Chapter One

An: Apologizing now, I wrote this book when I was really young and im now finally trying to fix it and sound not so stupid. Hopefully ya'll will like this version now. Have a nice day!

-M

________________________________________________________________________

*ding ding ding*

I bent over putting my English binder in my baby blue book bag then zipped it up. Happy that the school day has finally ended. Huffing, I through my bag over my shoulder making sure my hair didn't get stuck under a strap.

"You coming to that football party?" My best friend Alyssa asked. Alyssa is just like me funny, short, caring, the list goes on. She has short blonde hair with blue eyes but for me I'm the complete opposite I have long black curly hair and hazel eyes that change color depending on my mood. That's my talk when I go to a party and have nothing else to say, my friend that's going to be a nurse major says it has to deal with pressures of your blood or something...I don't remember if I'm going to be quite honest with y 'all.

"If I can get my car fixed by then somehow then yes, if not I'll just be partying alone," I replied sliding my unnecessary books and just my whole back pack into my locker. Sliding my lululemon Fanny pack over my head.

"Your car broke down again?" Alyssa asked.

"Yep, but oh well Shelbie said she'll drive me home till I get it fixed." I said shutting the locker and smiling at her.

"Well that's good if you need anything just let me know!" She exclaimed. I don't know how she's always so happy every moment of the day.

"Ill see you later, be careful," I replied.

"You too, see you Monday!" she yelled as we split apart walking to different cars. I finally found my friends car and jumped into the golden jeep.

"You ready?" Shelbie asked me. I shook my head and plugged up my phone to the aux.

"You always have good music," Shelbie said smirking as Stay with Me by Sam Smith started to blare through the speakers.

"You can actually let me out here instead of driving all the way to my house," I replied.

"Really?" she asked stopping looking at me confused.

"Yeah, I really want to take a run, I just really anxious and this just helps," I responded glancing over at her.

"Okay, you have a nice night, see you later, love you," She replied. Shelbie was more like a sister to me, we've been friends since childhood. We've been there for each other through thick and thin.

"Love you too!" I replied, plugging up my headphones and jumping out of her car. hearing the screech of her car, I started to stretch my legs. I sighed looking at my extremely long drive way. Perks of living on a huge farm.

"Here goes nothing," I whispered and started to run. Suddenly I got a really bad gut feeling and turned around feeling like someone was watching me but no one was there. Hmm that's weird, normally when I get those, I'm usually always right. Anxiety is really a pain in the butt.

"Ow," I whined as the impact of hitting something hard flying onto the gravel road. I looked up to see a curly haired guy looking completely shocked.