the first appointment

*Megan's POV*

we got ready to leave I just finished out to putting on mascara, some chapstick. I'm not into making myself look like I drew on my face with crayons.

"here you go babe," Harry said giving me a granola bar. I put on my American eagle saddles. and put my phone in my back pocket. I'm wearing jeans and a 5 seconds of summer shirt, I grabbed my cheer jacket from last year. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put my black head band. now I'm ready I grabbed my bar and we are off to see the doctors.

~*~*~*~*~*

we finally made it to the doctors we got out and I threw my wrapper away. we walked in and it was not that busy, only two couples. both men started starring at us like we were stupid because Harry knocked me up, the women looked at us kindly, they smiled. Harry had his arm around my waist. we signed in and took a seat.

one of the ladies held out her hand to me.

"Hello dear, my name is lucy," she said smiling.

"hi I'm Megan and this is Harry," she shook Harry's hand after mine.

"this is Jake," she said pointing to her husband.

"hello," I said he huffed and looked away.

"so sweetie how long are you?" she asked.

"Um well we don't know this is our first check up, how about you?"

"well I'm 8 months,"

"wow,"

"Yep,"

"so this is my first child how about you?" I asked

"my second."

"Um I have a question?"

"What would that be,"

"do you like being pregnant."

"well I kinda like it,"

the girl that wasn't talking."could I say something,"

"sure,"

"well some people like being pregnant because they don't get hit with all the symptoms, but people that don't like it usually do,"

"oh okay, if you don't mind me asking what's your name,"

"Alyssa,"

"nice to meet you,"their husbands started to talk about us.

"kids are just stupid," one of them said.

"yea they just knock each other up and then the guy leaves."

" I bet this guy going to leave her right after its born."

"I bet the baby is going to be unhealthy, because kids just have a good time, with drugs and crap"

"I bet those kids have stds or some kind of diseases."I started to tear up. I look up to Harry, he rubbed the tear off my cheek.

"it okay babe,"

"look at that he's trying to be so sweet but watch he's going to leave her I bet he's one of those man whores,"

"can you guys shut up, Harry isn't a man whore, he's a very nice caring

guy out there. he will never hurt anyone! so I want you to shove that up your ass!" I yelled at them .

"I bet she's a slut"

"CAN YOU TO SHUT UP ABOUT HER, SHE'S NOT A SLUT, SHE IS SMART KIND AND ATHLETIC NOT A GIRL WHO GOES WONDERING AROUND THE STREETS TRYING TO GET MONEY BY BANGING GUYS!" He yelled I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I don't believe you,"

"you want to know something," I said

"sure," they answered.

"I was saving my self till the guy comes along. I met Harry and I knew he's the one so I let him take my v card away,"

"that doesn't mean that boy of yours isn't a man whore."

"yea he will fuck every girl And ruin he's rep in his band,"they started to laugh. I got up to slap him but Harry grabbed me before I could slap them.

"he can't sing and he's not in a band."

"yes he is, you know that band one direction,he is Harry styles. look it up if you don't believe me," they got there phones.

"could I maybe have your guys numbers, I might have a question about being pregnant and your the only people I know that's pregnant," i asked the girls

"sure," I gave them my iPhone and they typed it in.

"thanks,"

"your welcome,"

"Hey Harry I'm sorry for calling you names,"the guys said. the lady came out and called us to go in. before I shut the door I flicked the guys off. Harry started to laugh. we walked down into the room.

"okay Dr. Thomson will be here soon,"

10 minutes pass.

a guy and a girl walked in the guy had brown eyes and white hair. the lady had red hair with blue eyes.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. styles." I looked at Harry and smiled. he smiled back

and squeezed my hand for a second.

"okay well hi I'm Dr.Thomson and I will be your doctor for your delivery and threw the way, this is my assistant Dr. Charles. he will be the guy to check you temp write down stuff," she said smiling at me.

"okay,"

" so do you know how long you are?"

"no,"

"okay we will figure it out. so do you have any kids at home,"

"nope this is are first, you?"

"yea I'm married with my wonderful husband and we have 4 kids."

"oh wow,"

"yea so can you lay down I want to let you see your baby."

Harry and I smiled at each other.

She put this clear cold jelly substance on my stomach and then she put the wand on my stomach. She kept moving until we heared a noise.

"that's your baby's heart beat." I feel like the happiest girl in the world.

"Um,did you know your one month along."me and Harry looked at each other.

"WHAT!?"

"I'm just kidding,"

"oh my goodness you scared the shit out of me." She smiled.

"your actually 2 weeks,"

"okay,"after every thing happens we checked out and we went home smiling along the way.