My father was gone

The next morning Orfeo woke to a new figure at the bottom of his bed. She was more sturdy and more upright than miss Martha, she handed him his clothes for the day and a journal with his quill. " get washed and dressed, I expect to see you for breakfast in five minuets" the ruff, unwelcoming voice demanded.
" who are you?" Orfeo demanded to know, lifting his head from his warm, soft pillow, to the cold morning air.
" none of your concern, now do as I've told you, or there will be consequences!" Said the same uninviting voice.
" why should I ?, who are you to me? " Orfeo replied with a more waken tone.
As the woman glared at the skinny, untamed boy, she stepped forward, causing Orfeo to sit up more, she placed her hands on her lap, as she bent down to face him head on and said, " I am your new maid, but my title isn't to clean and make your life all pretty and sun shines, its too keep you on your toes, in line and to ensure you stick to your routine. Do you know what will happen if you disobey any of that?" She said with a smirk. As Orfeo shook his head, she carried on, " I will have to make you understand what consequences mean, I have promistion to strike the kings son, in ANYWAY I see fit" as Orfeo stood in disbelief, he said his last dominating words to the, curvy, long golden haired, blue eyed, woman that proceeded to intimate him. " you have no right, I am the future king and your my maid, I ask, you do" as Orfeo glared back at her, a sharp pain raced across his left check, as he fell towards the bed cutting the side of his temple on his wooden bed, due to the force of the impact. His blood only dripped for a minute, as he stood facing the monster, that now stood in front of him folding her hands, offering no assistants to his needs. He glared more than ever, as he stood holing his head that had now healed its self. Shocked, he said nothing with his mouth, but everything with his eyes, still glaring at the monster, darkening his chamber.
" see I have all the right, that's needed to keep you in place boy, now washed, dressed, downstairs in five minutes before I have to show you respect again!".

As Orfeo washed the blood from his dirt brown hair, he felt alone. He looked into the Mirror with his hazel eyes and washed his face, as he got dressed and made his way down the stairs, he could hear his father talking to the monster he had just meet.

" Orfeo, sit, I see you have already meet your new maiden Victoria?" King Alexander said.
As Orfeo glared over at the monster, he nodded and replied " yes father"
King Alexander caught Orfeo's express of disapproval and addressed it. " why are you showing Victoria this rude gesture with your face?"
As Orfeo stood there stunned with his father taking sides with his monster, he glanced over to the monster smirking and waiting for a reason.
Orfeo swallowed the fear put inside of him and spoke, " I don't like her, she raised her hands to me"

As Orfeo's father shocked by the news, he looked over at the maiden sat up right and still in her chair, holding her smirk, he turned back to Orfeo and replied with disappointment " she raised a hand to you?" As Orfeo's spirits lifted, his father pushed them aside piercing his heart, " I am glad, maybe she can make you a man, maybe she could even turn you into a king, you need a hand raised to you once in a while to make you strong and ready, if you obey you won't have such a sore face on you, now sit".
Slumping in his chair, Orfeo saw the monsters disapproval and he quickly sat up, as she smirked in his direction, the king Alexander summoned the maids with a simple lift of his hand. As Orfeo waited for his drink, to satisfy the burning sensation in his throat, a young girl brought in and placed in front of Orfeo.

As Orfeo looked at the girl in her rags, he could see she had no home, no one to care for her, as he pondered over her weak fragile body, he could hear her weak heart beating, as Orfeo started to care, his father ordered " drink"
Orfeo's face locked on his eyes, they showed no hesitation and they were ready to pounce , as Orfeo turned to the girl he stood and gulped and as he lowered his cold, red lips to her throbbing neck, as he came closer the beats became loader. As Orfeo's fangs began to show, the girl sqilled slightly, giving Orfeo a reason to move back, as he turned towards he's father disappointed and disgusted face, he walked out of the room after announcing to Orfeo but directed at Victoria, " no one leaves until she's dead"

As the doors slammed the monster returned, she carried the Crystal glass, enjoying her drink, as she swilled round in her glass, causing the blood to spread. She looked up at Orfeo and gestured towards the girl, still under completion. Orfeo couldn't, he wanted to, for his fathers approval but because he wouldn't drink directly from humans, he was an embarrassment to his family and the vampire community.

Orfeo was fascinated by humans, he wondered how they could be happy to struggle for life and be at peace when died. Orfeo envied humans, for having more freedom and what seemed excitement then him. Orfeo was far to fascinated with humans to harm them, he loved them. As Orfeo was being forced to kill this innocent, lonely girl, he knew had no choice.

As Orfeo tried to hold off, for as long as he could, Victoria got bored of swirling her drink, as she gulped down the last mouthful, she stood and within seconds, she had the girls neck forced down to the right, giving Orfeo a clear path, to her vanes.
" Bite, or I will and I'll hurt her more" Victoria added " just for pleasure I'll let her scream"
As Orfeo's eyes widened, he bit, he drank, he enjoyed.

Orfeo was left in his room, he didn't know how to feel, he hated himself for enjoying it but that's what he is. He mourned the poor, lonely girl but he couldn't get the taste of his lips.

Orfeo knew he had no choice, it was either, quick by his hand, or painful and agonizing by hers. As Orfeo finished his studies, he drifted of to sleep, seeing the girls eyes darken as he drew the life from her, easily as squashing a grape.