Part 1

(Read disclaimer before reading part 1)
Picture of how Alex looks like ^
~~~
    "Pardon the interruption, can I have Alex Winchester to the front office?" I hear Mrs. Kelly, the office lady, say over the intercom. Shit.

    "What'd you do now" Mr Rolland, the history teacher, says.

     "Who really even knows anymore" I laugh before grabbing my backpack and walking out of the grey and dreary classroom. Do I really want to go to the office? I mean, it's going to be the same thing they always say when I go there. 'Your grades are falling behind' or 'We heard you did this or that' or other endless possibilities. Do I really want to waste my time on that crap?

     I climb the school's back fence and grab my phone out of my backpack.

    "Sabrina?" I say to my older sister on the other line.

    "What'd you do now?" She says.

    "Nothing! Can you pick me up?" I ask. "I'm at the back of the school"

    "Did you get kicked out or something?" She laughs.

    "No! I just got called to the office for some shit. I really don't need to go. Can you please pick me up?" I ask begging her.

    "Ugh. Sure." she says before hanging up. Yes finally. A few minutes later she pulls up in her Mercedes our parents got for her before they left. I get in the passenger seat and smile and her.

    "Don't give me that smile miss, I'm not going to be able to pick you up anymore, I'm starting my job in a few days and it's very important" Sabrina says. She's the goody-too-shoes type of girl. Straight A's all throughout middle and high school, captain of the cheer team, the golden child. My parents left her in charge when they left for France for their job. That was six months ago. My sister is like my best friend, I can trust her with anything, and whenever I get in trouble, she doesn't care, as long as I "learn my lesson". Spoiler alert, I never do. And she knows that, but she still doesn't care. As long as I'm not out having sex or smoking pot shes fine with me doing whatever. She's a pretty cool sister. She's twenty-two now and just got her first job at the New York post. She's always wanted to be a journalist, ever since seventh grade, and she's finally pursuing her dream. I'm really proud of her.

   "I have to go shopping for some work clothes, want to come with me?" She asks.

    "ehh, not my type of thing. I'll pass" I laugh.

     She drives me to our comfy little loft in the middle of New York City and drops me off. I go inside and get food (of course). I sit on the couch and turn on one of my favorite shows, law and order. I want to be an FBI agent when I'm older. Which is kind of ironic considering I'm always in trouble with the cops. Oh well, I'll learn someday. I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to the sound of the doorbell with drool on the side of my mouth. I wipe off the drool and go to the door. I look out the peephole and see our neighbor, Henry, standing outside. Henry is the type of guy to come to your house at seven pm and tell you to be quieter because he's trying to sleep. The sad part is, he's only forty six. I unlock and open the door.

    "What can I do for you this time Henry" I say sarcastically.

    "Would you mind turning your tv like all the way to zero please? Thanks."

    "I don't appreciate that attitude, especially when you know I'd do anything for you" I say sarcastically again.

    "Ha! You're hilarious Alex, you really are. Just turn it down, I'm trying to work. You're not the only one who lives here" He says rolling his eyes. I close the door and walk to my couch. I grab be remote and turn it up even more. I love to push Henry's buttons. He'll come back, as he always does, in about five minutes or so. I hear a familiar ringtone as I look at my phone. Michelle, my best friend since sixth grade. She's never left me, no matter how much trouble I get in, how many fights we've had, how many times I've pulled her into my shit, she's always there. I love her. She's beautiful too, every single guy in the school wants her. Her long wavy blonde hair flows just the right amount past her shoulders, completing her hourglass figure perfectly. And her freckles and blue eyes make her look like an angel. I probably sound so lesbian right now, but I'm not. I promise, I have a boyfriend, she's just so pretty.

"hey bitch" I laugh as I answer the phone.

"sup hoe. Wanna come out tonight?" she asks.

"when do I not?" I laugh.

~~~~~~

That's the first part!! I hope you all enjoy, it'll get better, these first few chapters I'm just introducing everyone and kind of telling what's been going on in Alex's life since her parents left. Stay with me fam ((: