Im back bitches

Going to be so short gonna have a part two.

Kayla's Pov-

When I showed up at school after my three day out house suspension,lets just say the slut was. Bottom fFrederick was never one to well you know bully or be mean. but it was well deserved she messed with what was mine so da bitch got da beat down.

"Kayla Telma wants to know if your gonna be soccer captain again!" Nataya whispered into my ear since we were now in the library.

"Erm ill try I mean I guess tell her angel is doing it"nataya just nodded her head.

RINNNNNNNGGGGG!!!

"Finally the day is OOOOVVVVVEEEERRRR !!"I shouted while walking to my locker.

I decided to go to work for my aunt for a while, I saw this really familiar boy there, my aunt owns a. Bakery about a mile from school so I decided not to walk.

'Ain't nobody got time for dat, walking is fo chumps'i laughed at my sudden weirdness.

"Erm hi what can I get you?" I asked they boy who I swear I've seen before.

"Yeah can I get sim blueberry pie?"

"Yep sure thing u want the case or slice/slices?"

"Ill take that case!"

"Hmmm that is $5.34,is that it?"

"Yeah!"

"Hey I know I shouldn't do this but do I know you from some place? erm do you go to 'the John evens highs school'? around the corner?"

"Yeah, well atleast I used to"

"Oh erm sorry if that like bothers you, like me asking"

"No it's erm fine, ............ would you maybe like to gang out?"

"Yeah I can take off now, don't really work her,just give me a second okkoi ran into the back and told Beth that it was time for her shift and made my self coffee and grabbed some sweets.

(After coffee and Shizz)

"So erm I'm done here so wanna go it's kinda late" oh man I just realized I never asked his name.

"Erm this is gonna sound weird but what's your name?"

"Oh in Erik "

"Oh nice name....."

"Yeah and your Kayla.....i read your name tag"I chuckled because I was all how the fuck does he know my name lmfao.

We walked past a dark ally and Erik saw this poor little ccats I I went down the ally to help him.

"WTAF where did the cat go?!"

"Idk,hahahahahaha"

"What's so funny?!"

"Your really nice so I'm not gonna kill you,ill do ya one better"

"What are you talking about?!"

"You'll see!"next I know he has fangs and I'm running, which kinda made no sence because well you know he's a freaking vampire I must have forgot the part in the stories when they were all super strong and SUPER FAST! He caught up to me in like 2 point 5 seconds!

"Please.....dont.....hurt.......dont hurt me !"I said in a hushed tone trying to keep myself from crying.

"Never , well that was a lie because this is gonna hurt just a bit!" he used his speed to grab me and pushed me up against the ally wall, before I blacked out all I remember was Erik biting Into my neck,and saying "you will thank me later!".

Authors note:

Oh shit! ok so I'm gonna get into a fight tomorrow at school at lunch! BANG BANG !OH WELL THE BATCH WAS TALKING SHIT!

VOTE AND COMMENT! AND HMU AND GO FOLLOW @weber2001 and ME BATCHES! LOVE YOU GUYS !

BANG BANG ! LMGAO IM SO GHETTO