6:Cliché

HE KISSED ME AHHHHHH

Stop screaming and kiss back

I AM AND ITS AMAZBALLS!!!!

Just shut up and kiss the god dang boy

We pulled away and his eyes looked so doe full now. "Can we do that again?" He said softly. I giggled and the chiché moment was over.

I heard a gasp"IM TELLING MOM" Ace jumped up and picked up Reece, closed the door, and put his hand over his little brothers mouth.

"I'll pay you big bucks if you dont tell mom." Ace said bribing him.

"Hmm....I don't know I'll have to think about it...how much we talkin bout big bro?" Reece had this stupid looking smile on his face.

"20 bucks good?" Ace asked I hope his mom doesn't find out cause then it's gonna be weird.

"YES!!" Reece said a little to loudly. "Then I can spend it when I go shopping with mom later." He took Ace's money and ran outside my room.

"Well we gotta go to school so get up Princess." Ace said flirtatiously.

"Okay but get out!" I said pushing him out of my bed room.

I got dressed in my Minecraft tank top and a pair of dark booty shorts. Brushed my hair and ran my hands through it. I ran down stairs ate breakfast, after I came back up to brush my teeth.

I walked outside and it was kinda chilly. I walked to there garage and looked and saw that there was a small motorcycle. I froze.

"Hey you ready to ri-......are you okay you look kinda pale?"

I broke down right there and started balling.

"Wh-what did I do?" He asked worried. He lifted up my chin.

"M-my older brother" he wiped a tear."he died in a motorcycle accident, and it was 3 years ago."

I stopped crying and wiped my tears." Here take my hoodie and put it on" I looked at him and he nodded in approval " your shivering like crazy." He said.

I did what he said. " You don't have to ride it I ca-"

"No I will ride it but will you go slow please." I said the last part slowly and quiet.

"Anything for you." He said gently.

He picked me up and put me on the back and got on himself. I took my hands and wrapped them around his abs. He did go slowly as I asked and when we got to school I noticed something fishy going on.

Everybody was staring at me and Ace. They all looked at us like we had 12 heads. My group walked over to me and pulled us away to the tree were we meet when we need to talk.

"Spill the rice and beans now." Paris said and did I mention that her and London were Puerto Ricans and they are amazing.(I know it's weird that they have French names but just let one parent be Puerto Rican and the other be French plz)

"Aph left for a trip and he's my neighbor and I'm staying there while she's gone." I said in one big breath.

"Oh okay we thought you were dating. And there are some new kids here like 3 and there names are Sam, Grian, and Taurtis. You should meet them there like you weird." Lukas said relieved.

"Wow so now I'm weird, geeky, dorky, and a goodie two shoes
Thanks." I said sarcastically.

Ace sat with me and my friends at lunch and after school he had practice so I walked home and I hear a cry.

"No please I don't know were she is just don't hurt me" they sob.

A second voice says" just tell me were she is and I'll leave you be."

I got a text from Ace saying he was done with practice.

I know who's voices those are I just can't think of the names.

I turned the corner to see Reece cornered and Jason cornering him!

"JASON" I scream."IM RIGHT HERE LEAVE HIM ALONE NOW!" He turns around an grin on his face. Aww the doll finally showed up." He jumped and tackled me to the ground hurting my shoulders. "What's your problem leave me alone what do you want from us?!" I said weakly.

"Your lives lime I took your parents lives!" He yelled in my ear. We rolled around and I could see that Reece had a cut on his face. That fired me up cause if he was gonna hurt and innocent he was gonna get a devil.

I burst in to devil mode and pinned him a tree. He had a knife and cut my right lower arm. I cried in pain.

"Reece" I said weakly " call Ace fast"

He punched me in the stomach and cut my left outer thigh.

"Ahhhh"

"Reece!Salex!"

After that everything went dark.

I woke up to Ace carrying me out of the bathroom and on to the couch and he put me on his lap and I shuffled around.

"Stop" he moaned I looked down to see a big "bump" in his pants were his Jr should be.

I giggled and stopped immediately because it hurt tremendously terribly bad.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

"It just hurts" I said softly. He took the blankets off the top of the couch and covered us with it and we cuddled until his mom got home.

"Oh my Irene I had no idea" Katie said frantically.

"It's fine the po po piggies took him to jail." Ace said jokingly.

*****************************

A/n 926 words yay a longer chapter

Vote
Comment
Give advice
~Salex