FOUR

"Harry, is it?" The devil herself asks as I simply nod

After the confrontation that happened in the backstage auditorium, I was quickly whisked away by no one other then the head of the dance department. I don't even know if she saw the whole argument go down between me and Naina, but if she heard what I said to her I think it might have a causing default to my punishment.

Before I had to follow her to her office I told Aiden to find Gina and go back to the dorm. He looked scared shitless especially out of what I had just done. Of course he was frightened, he didn't know if he's best friend of eight years was going to meet come back to this school or not. After what I said to Naina, I was a little scared to.

So now I'm seated in her office. It smelt like printer paper and coffee beans and the anti drug and bullying posters up on the wall made my gut wrench.

"Since your little accident caused one of the stars of our department to fall in front of some very influential people. You will receive a few punishments for your clumsy and childish behaviour." She smiles villainously in her cold English accent.

"Such as?" I ask.

"You're going to clean the dance studio, day in and day out. Wipe the mirrors, dust the poles, polish the ground, whatever. We need a helping hand during dance practices as well, help get the dancers water, refreshments, absolutley anything they need."

I'm speechless.

"I'm sorry but this seems way beyond all school regulations," I retaliate trying to keep my cool.

"Honey, I am in charge of school regulations. If you have any problems please take it up with me or the school board because from the auditorium security tape I know that the flash wasn't just an accident in your bag."

I look down at my hands, playing with my fingers and feeling shame rush through me.

"I don't care about any midterms or tests you have. Feel free to study here, but when Naina calls, you should be rushing over. That starts with tomorrow evening, wiping up the dance studio." Her bright grin shows up on her elongated face once again.