Arianna

Chapter 1:
Arianna P.O.V.
My name is Arianna and I have two kids by my boyfriend. I have a girl and a boy. Cameron is the oldest and Ariel is the youngest. My boyfriends name is Chris. He is a drug lord. He sells drugs and kills people. He's even the boss at his trap house. I am a stay at home mom because he doesnt want me to work. He feels that he should bring in all the money. But i want to be an independent woman. Not with two kids! Chris and i have not had a smooth sailing relationship. He cheated in the past but i forgave him because i love him and we have a family together. I am beginning to trust him now. He has given me reason too.

"Arianna!!" chris yells

"Yea babe?"

"Come here"
I walk in my room and he is laying down on the bed.

"What?" i ask walking towards him
He pulls me on his lap.

"Where my kids at?"

"They in they room. Why?"

"Coo"

"Coo what?" i ask confused
He pulls me into a kiss. I put my hand on his face and began to kiss him back.

"Right now? The kids are wide awake."

"They not gone hear as long as you be quiet."

"They could bust in the door or anything"

"They know better. They know how to knock if they need anything."

"Alright. Let me go close the door."
I close the door then walk back over to him. As i walk to him he licks his lips and looks me up and down. I sit on his lap and we kiss. He took my shirt off and kissed my neck. I did a soft moan. I took his shirt off and he layed me down on the bed. He slid my pants off and started to kiss up and down my stomach. I sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed. I undid his belt and took his pants off. He pushed me back and took my pantys off. Then he started to go in and out of me. I moaned and tried to be quiet so the kids wouldnt hear. After 20 minutes he layed down next to me and we were both out of breath. He got up and put on some shorts. Then walked over to my side of the bed and kissed my forehead.

"I love you baby" chris said

"I love you too" i said back

"Imma go check on the kids i'll be right back."

"Alright"