»-»Chapter 5«-«

»—»Chapter 5«—«
  *MY (Maggie's) POV*
     "What's the matter Harry?" "Nothing! Just go on in. I'll be th-" "No!" I said interrupting him. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong!" I said pulling a chair next to him and grabbing his hand. All he did was look down. "You can trust me." I said calmly. "I know." He said. "It's just that..." "That what?" I asked. "How do you love me?" He said lifting his head, his green eyes looking into my blue eyes. We just sat there for a few seconds. Me thinking about my next move, Harry looking scared, as if I would say something awful. Then I kissed him. Straight on the lips. His hand cupping my face, and mine cupping his. After a few seconds we finally pulled apart. He had the biggest smile on his face. Just looking at it made my heart melt. I finally realized how much he cared for me. How much he loved me. I started to cry.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked in a very concerned voice. "I just love you so much that the thought of losing you is unthinkable." The worried expression on his face suddenly turned to a slight smile. He wiped the tears off of my face and lulled me into a hug. "You'll never lose me." He whispered in my ear while rubbing his hand up and down my back. "I promise." "I promise to you, too!" I said sniffling. "Should we go back inside now?" I said pulling away from the hug. "Yeah. Are you hungry?" He asked me. "No, are you." "Nope!" He said smiling. "Ready for the tour?" "Yeah" I said grabbing his hand and standing up.

*IN THE DINING ROOM*
"Okay everyone whose ready for the tour?" I asked. Everyone stood up and paid full attention to me and Meghan. "Alright everyone lets get started!"
*AFTER THE TOUR*
  "I hope everyone enjoyed the house!" I said. "Yes!" Meghan added. "And don't forget that you can come and visit us ANYTIME for ANY reason!" "It's a really beautiful house!" Niall said. "Yeah, I kinda wish I had one just like it!" Liam added. "Thanks!" I said laughing.

"I'm absolutely in love with your home!" Anne said. "Thank you!" I replied smiling. "You are welcome to come anytime!" Meghan added. "Well I appreciate that!" Anne replied. "So, I was wondering if Gemma would maybe like to spend the night this Friday." I said. "We are going to have a little girls night out." Meghan added quietly. "Oh well I'm sure she would. What time?" "Anytime is good!" I replied smiling. "Okay then I'll tell her about it! Well it's getting kind of late, so I'm gonna go home!" Anne said. "Gemma are you ready to go?" "Oh yeah, I guess! Bye Meghan and Maggie, love your home!" "Thanks, Gemma!" We both replied at the same time. "I'm gonna go find Louis." Meghan said. "Okay!" I replied turning around to find Harry standing right behind me with a smile on his face. "Can we go outside?" He asked. "Sure!" I said, leading him to the terrace.