Chappy 3

After school was over I drove home and when i got there it was another car there and when I got close to the door i heard 2 men arguing so me being the person I am I leaned on the door and heard this

" NIGGA THATS MY DAUGHTER YOU NOT TAKING HER FROM ME"
" YES THE FUCK I AM NIGGA ACTUALLY I'M NOT EVEN TAKING HER IM KEEPING HER SHE DOESN'T KNOW YOU AND SHE DOESN'T NEED TO U LEFT HA ASS IN THE ORPHANAGE FOR 16 MOTHERFUCKING YEARS AND NOW U WANNA STEP UP AND TAKE CARE OF HER GET CHO BITCH ASS OUT MA FACE"

" YOU WILL REGRET THIS THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE IM MOTHAFUCKING VINCENT LOPEZ YO ASS DONT KNOW ME"

" I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO U ARE GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE BITCH"

i got off the door and ran to my car because i heard the door unlocking so i started it and drove off and went to walmart because i needed stuff and i didnt want him to see that i was here. On the way to walmart i bluetoothed my phone to the car and played : come and see me by drake and partynextdoor , addicted to my ex by M-city jr , and panda by desiigner.

When I got to Walmart i went straight to the ice cream and got some ice cream then i got: juice , milk , cereal , waffles , pancakes , pads , panty liners , tampons ( only for swimming ) , a new toothbrush , some ibuprofen , dresses , cardigans ,  toothpaste , some bandanas , a black jansport backpack ( i don't know if they have it there) , and some hygiene stuff. 

After walmart i went home put the stuff away , took a shower , texted hakeem for a while , and went to sleep.