005

JIMIN

The trip was quite awkward. Maybe because we just meet and out of all people, I had to pop the bubble. Tsk Nerdy stuffy. Sorry people.

Where here at Velvety Sweet Shop. We hopped out the car and went inside.

We both ordered vanilla ice cream and chocolate moose. I guess she likes simple things.

We took our seats then waited for our order.

As our orders arrived, We just kept our mouth shut. Thats why an awkward silence begun not until,

"Can we do our tutoring here? I dont wanna go home yet." she said looking down in the table

"Aw. Okay" I answered and took my history book. But before we could even start

*dumb dumb dumb dumb*

She looked at the caller but then she just decline the call.

"Okay, So page 75 The N--"

*dumb dumb dumb dumb*

She yet again decline it.

Not a minute passed,

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

"You can answer it if you want." I said.

"I dont want to." She answered while I clearly noticed her sobs

"Please dont cry.. Here." I offered my handkerchief but she kept on wiping her tears with her hands.

I cant control myself anymore.
"Aigoo. Stop it Seul, Cmon. Let me look at you"

SEULGI

He wiped my tears using his hanky and then Omo! Is this guy really a nerd?? It doesnt seem like it. I looked at his eyes and Omo again!

His eyes look so.. beautiful. ♥
(A/N: Guys! Just wanna ask which part of th body/face are you most attracted to or are you easily attracted to?? Cause its eyes for me. Thats why I love Jimin and Seul soo much cause I envy their eyes. Yours? Haha Just wanna ask. )

Even w/ a very unstyle hair.
Big nerdy glasses
And talk about the uniform??
It looks he doesnt own it. Its to big for him.

But still, His actions and behaviors doesnt seem to agree to his appearance.

It looked more manly and very...

HOT?? in the inside.

Wait what?!???

"Seul?" He said snapping

"A-ahh. What was that??"

"I said lets eat. The orders here"

We ate. Actually, He was the only one eating. Im just not in the mood.

"Are you still thinking about Jax?" He asked while eating his ice cream.

"Yeah. " I confessed

"You can tell me anything" He said

"Really?" I asked. We just meet but I feel so comfortable w/ him. Maybe because I didnt thought he'd be friendly too.

"Yeah. Were friends now arent we??" He asked.

"Haha. Now youre confident??" I asked

"A-aren't we??" He asked a bit flustered. Haha He looked scared.
"Ofcourse we are. I was just joking. " I said. While simply showing my smile. But quickly frown remembering why were here.

"We can have a break for today. " He said while showing me his eye smile.

Omo! He has an eye smile! Kyeopta! Wait what??! Haha Okay. Okay.

"His kinda cute I guess."

"Who's cute??" He asked. What?? He heard me?? Shocks.

"No one. " I answered. Good thing he let it pass.

"Are you sure we can have a break??" I asked.

"Yeah. Its only one test. Plus, We've already finish Half the lessons." He said. Good thing I really did listen to him.

I was even shocked to be listening to him. I aint the kind of girl who listens to history and stuff. I prefer music. Aigoo! Im just laaaaaazy.

"Thanks." I said.

"Seul?" He said breaking the silence.

"Hm?"

"A girl like you does not deserve to be hurt." He said. Aigoo! Why do ge have to open that topic???

"T-thanks Just forget about that. I can easily like someone, But I can easily forget about them. Quite shallow but true" I said trying to stop my sobs. Well, it is true. Good thing I dont love Jax. I just like him. I thought it can grow deeper. But i guess not.

"Aigoo! Stop it already. People might get the wrong idea." He said quite flustered.

"Look at those two" A lady said beside our table. She was whispering it to her friend I guess, But I got to hear it.

"I think that nerd dumped the pretty lady. The world is really crazy sometimes."

I was stoping my giggles hearing them talk. I just pretended to sob.

"Essshh. Im not dumping her Miss." He explained. I guess he heard it.

"Yes he did." I answered wiping my tears. HAHAHA I HAVE A PLAN. When Im hurt, I do crazy things. Haha

"W-what???!"

"Baby boy?? " I said pouting. I think its called Aegyo. Haha Jimins face is priceless. His blushing!

*dug dug dug* Omo! Whats wrong w/ me??

JIMIN

Baby boy?!?? What the freakin asteroids is she talking about??

"Seulgi, Are you okay??" I asked

"Y-you dont l- love me anymore baby boy? W-why are you calling me Seulgi now?" she asked while still sobbing

"Hey! Stop making her cry!" The lady said.

"Its o-okay Miss.. I think my baby boy really does not love me anymore *soooobs*" What is wrong with Seulgi??!

And what?! What is wrong with me?? Why am I still blushing??!

"Aigoo.. Cmon Seul. Lets go" I grabbed her hands w/ my right and took my bag w/ my left but she resisted. She grabbed to the table and tried her best to win against me.

"Lets go home" I said. Im already embaressed. Plus I cant just leave her here. This place is quite far from here place.

"I dont want to! You dont love me anymore baby boy" She protested.

Ugh! Im still blushing! SEULENA JAGI SPARKS! if you dont stop this really!

*dug dug dug* Whats this?!?

"Please.. baby girl" I said while looking at her.

*dug dug dug* WHATS WRONG W/ MY HEART?!?!

And Did i just say that?!

♥♡

vomment