006

SEULGI

"Please.. baby girl"

WTF?! *dug dug dug*

"A-ah okay" I said quite flustetered. Aish! Change the topic Seul! You got caught by your own trap!

We hurriedly went back to his car. Yeah, IKR? His pretty demn rich. He explained that he doesnt want attention thats why he hides his own car and butler.

While we were on the car, I explained to him that he doesnt have to worry about me and Jax because I only likeD him. I was just hurt because I can take break ups and stuff.. Its the cheating I cant stand.

"Are you really sure??" He asked for like the 12th time!

"Yes Jimin. " I said quite bored. I was beginning to feel sleepy. The ride was a bit long.

"A-about.. about in the shop.. W-why were y-you doing that?" He asked. Hehe

"Hmm.. I just got a crazy idea to prank you.. Sorry about that" I answered but Aigoo! Why am I feeling guilty again?? Ouch.

"A-aww. I see" He said while looking down

"Are you mad?" I asked. Aigoo! Im really sleepy ang guilty

"No..No! ofcourse not! w-why would I be??"

Whats wrong with him? Is he sweating??

"Are you feeling well??" I asked

"Y-yeah." He answered. After that, We were both silent but it didnt last long till I drifted to sleep. Annyeong!

JIMIN

That was embarresing! Thanks for asking Jimin! -,-

I noticed she fell asleep. Maybe she was tired.

I was so amused because she's not like other girls who get misreble because of break ups. People were right, She is unique. :)

After a few minutes,
"Sir where here" My driver said.

"Okay. Just wait for me here."

I went outside and gently carried her. Goodness! She's so light!

My driver offered to press the doorbell for me. There house is huge. Thats why there gate is huge as well. You cant even see their house inside.

*ding dong* 

"Who's there?" I heard Sky hyung
"Its Mint, hyung!"

He opened the gate and shocked to see me carrying her sister.

"She fell asleep." I said

"Yeah. I can see that, But Mint, She's heavy" He said. Heavy?! She's pretty light.

Then I gave Seulgi to her carefully.

"Ugh!" Hyung said

"Are you alright hyung?"

"This is light for you????"

"Haha. Yeah."

"Cmon, Lets go inside." He offered

"Thank you hyung but I better go home. " I said.

"Well okay." Then I bid goodbye and asked my driver to go home.

SKY

Is jimin really a nerd??? He carried Seulgi thinking she's light.

I dont mean to brag but really I have muscles and stuff. Seulgi is not fat. She's just heavy. Thats it.

But he carried her w/out a prob. Haha Why am I over thinking this again?!? Tsk.

JIMIN

Seulgi's test was yesterday. Honestly, Im pretty confident about it. She was really eager to pass. She told me that her academics were only low cause she doesnt really care about it. Her parents dont even care about it. Just dont fail. Thats what she said.

Well, about Jax and Seul. Seulgis pretty good in moving on. She doesnt really care about him anymore.

Seems well... I hope it stays well..