Chapter 3

"Hey there Sean,

So here's the coin, maybe you won't remember these was like years ago. :) but I hope you remember how we met, it was lunch break. At Donito's, the cafeteria where we always eat.

There was really a long long line that day, you were next to me, I don't even know you were going to be a part of my life. maybe, even a part of me.

At that long line, there were really jerks, once you step out of the line they won't let you in again. You will have to start at the end again, it was my most unlucky day until..

I dropped all the coins I have, I picked those that were near me, so I won't have to step out of the line, unlucky as I am, my lucky coin fell on some place far, near the counter.

I was so irritated, that coin was my lucky coin! You know how much I believe in luck right Sean? "

Yes kim. i know, you were a fan of 'Luck"

"I tried reaching for it, even stepping only my right foot towards it, looking like a complete idiot, oh oh oh I even tried to throw my ID lace to try to get it nearer, but there you were, at my back who was also inside the long long line.

You stepped out of the line and get my lucky coin for me.

"Here, stupid"

You said.

I took the coin, gladly :)

"Ohhh thank you :)"

I don't know what smile I gave you :) but I hope it was pretty enough for someone like you."

You were always pretty.

"Now I'm out of the line"

You said, your voice full of anger. I was just staring at you, as you were checking how long the line is.

"Hey! Hey! Sir, hmm you can umm.."

" 'you can join the line with me'? "

Yeah, you finished the sentence for me.

"Yes, yes :)"

"That took so long."

"What?"

"I thought you were never going to suggest that."

"Ohh sorry"

"I was already giving you the I-helped-you-come-help-me-to look"

"Ohh! That was a 'look' "

Buy you just looked closely to me.

"Hmm, is that.. A look to?"

"Yes. This is a I-see-you-are-pretty look ;)"

Then I looked at you trying to give you the go-hit-on-someone-else look.

"Is that a yes-let's-go-catch-a-movie look? :)"

"No! Hahaha, It was a go-hit-on-someone-else look."

"I like the way you talk ;)"

"Fair enough, I hate the way you flirt :)"

"Hahah, sad to say, I picked your coin, you're stuck with me until we reach the counter"

I tried to count how many people are still ahead of us.

"8 people"

You counted for me again, just like how you finished my sentence. we talked, and laughed, teased, talked about other people inside the line, we guessed what they might be doing after eating at Donito's, it was really nice being with you Sean. really nice. That time i realized i wasn't that unlucky, the long line, the jerks who won't let you in once you step out, the coins falling, my lucky coin falling far away, it all led to me meeting you.

We are not lucky Kim, we are blessed.

we are now at the counter

"one cream cheese pie, and a coffee shake. oh and please put more cream on it"

i ordered,

"burger."

you ordered. just burger, you were never so picky on what to eat, it's as if you don't care ont what you'll be eating.

we got the food, we're now supposed to part ways, but we didn't we talked some more, you even asked random people if we should meet again, it was embarassing, but hilarious,

"the coin?" you asked.

"oh, it's with me. why?"

you just opened your hand, as a signal to give the coin to you, so i gave it.

"let's toss coin, heads, we should reeeaally meet again, tails, we should meet again"

"but that's just the same. :)"

"no it's not, heads, ' we should reeeally meet--' were you not hearing a word and disappeared through my awesomeness?"

"ha-ha i don't know if you're flirting or teasing"

"i can be both ;)"

oh kim, you're so bringing back every inch of feelings i felt for you. :)

i laughed, on how desperate you want to keep me in your life, how much you wanted to know me so you'll not just remember me as someone you accidentally met.

"seriously miss, i want to keep on hearing you laugh"

"okay, heads, we keep in touch, tails, we don't, let's leave it to destiny"

"what? what? destiny? ohhh girls girls girls"

"what 'girls girls' "

"come on! you had fun! please"

i gave you the look again, the Go-hit-on-someone-else look. you understood, a tiny part of me was so happy you understood, so you tossed the coin.

"what was it? what was it?" i excitedly said.

"HEADS!"

"Really?!" i slowly ganced at the coin... it was tails.

"Yes! it was heads!" you said, catching my eye looking at the coin, iknow you know that i know it wasn't heads.

"okay then, i study Maxford High"

"Really?! i study there to! how come i never notice you?"

so there, Sean, is how we met, we became friends, you still hit on me, but only for the sake of joking, we were really friends, i enjoyed your company. it's so sad we have to throw it all away.

OH KIM! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THROW IT ALL AWAY. Everything we had. everything we can have, you throw it, like a spoiled burger. we can have it again, if we try again. we could if you would.

now I'll take it seriously, I open the box, with the ' one ' label on it. it has a name tag on it, and a letter again.