Who the hell is this?

I was walking home from school and when i got back to my house and sat my stuff on the bench and flopped onto the couch of boredom, i got this strange feeling that there was someone other than me in the room. i looked around the room but i seemed to be alone. I flopped onto my couch and started watching "Gravity Falls" on Netflix. I selected the episode "Dreamscapers" and when Gideon said a summoning incantation, I said it at the same time from memory, and it happened to be my Phone wallpaper. I heard a laugh and I paused my show to make sure it wasn't the TV. Only to find the Dorito himself sitting cross legged on top of my staircase in his human form.

"Well Well Well, looks like my little Winged Pentagram finally figured out she wasn't alone. Hats off to you!" He tilted his hat and the world tilted with it, but I had my butt placed on the couch where I wouldn't move if he did that. "Feeling a bit stubborn today Pentagram?" I hated he called me that, mainly because I drew the Kuroshitsuji(aka Black Butler) pentagram on my hand and I wear it on my favorite shirts. Today it was the black tank top with the symbol on it and red jeans. (Honestly my fave outfit I've worn this spring) "Hey Dorito. Anything new in the mindscape?" If he's going to give me an annoying nickname, I'll give him one for the hell of it. "Oh nothing really, but I'm here because I want to make a deal with you"

BOOM CLIFFHANGER what's the deal he wants to make? Why me of all people? Find out soon

REMEMBER
REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM  BUY GOLD
BYYEEE!!!