WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!

Jess POV
It was after I learned all my powers I had as a dream demon, I looked at my pocketwatch(that materialized with my new outfit) and realized I was in the Nightmare Realm for THREE DAYS! Oh shitballs I missed so much work at school I was gonna DIE OF EXHAUSTION when I did it. I hugged Bill and Alcor bye and teleported back to my bedroom in the human world. Being a demon felt great!

*timeskip to after school the next day*

I was sitting in my seat on the bus and turned on my favorite playlist to tune out the idiots I sat around, when I felt something slide down my back that felt, like hair almost. I reached behind me to touch my hair, and I screamed at the top of my lungs. SOMEONE HAD CUT MY HAIR! I looked at the person sitting behind me, they were holding scissors and a thick lock of my hair. "You always refused to get a haircut, so I saved you some trouble and did it myself." They laughed and threw my hair out the window.

Without a second thought, I jumped behind me and grabbed the scissors and put them to the person's throat. My eyes started glowing a blood red but I didn't care. The person looked scared for their life, which was exactly what I wanted. Mercy went off the table when that blade touched my hair. I slammed the scissors into his chest and slit his throat with everyone watching me. I looked up with my eyes still glowing red and said "you see this? This is what happens when you mess with me!" The bus driver and a few students had their phones out either recording me or calling authorities. I shot their phones out of their hands with my fire magic. "WITCH!" Someone shouted. "No, demon." I corrected them. "And if anyone dares touch me or my friends without their or my consent, you'll end up just like this guy." I waved my hand over to the boy's body, and he disappeared into a puff of smoke. I dramatically teleported back to the nightmare realm with my eyes still glowing, the body behind me, and the scissors still in my hand coated in blood. Bill and Alcor were playing chess when I teleported in and they both looked at me with a mix of pride, astonishment, and fright. "First day as a demon in the human world and she's already killed someone. She's more like you than you thought, Bill" Alcor said to Bill jokingly. Bill looked at me and said, "something's different- oh I know it's your....hair.... Did this boy cut it without your consent?" He motioned to the body behind me. "He did. And I warned him not to, but he made up his mind and I made up mine. He was considered dead right when he took out those scissors." I smiled a creepy smile, went into my new bedroom, and flopped onto my bed. Alcor sat beside me and could see the anger and sadness in my eyes. He hugged me and whispered "your hair will be back to normal by morning. But that was surprising you'd live up to what you said if someone touched your hair." I whispered back leaning on him "what's happening to me? Normally I'd grab the scissors and throw them out the window, not kill the guy!"

And I meant it.

What is happening to me?