I Forgive You (Cheater! Elias X Reader)

Made: 5-2-16
Published: 5-7-16

Hello everyone! I see that you somehow ran into this story and decided to read it! Well, I want to say thank you for having the time to read this and I hope you enjoy it!

If you are new to reading x reader stories, here are the keys:

(Y/N)= Your name
(F/S)= Favorite Song
(F/C)= Favorite Color

(Y/N)'s POV

I hummed to myself as I headed towards class. I smiled and waved at the people who walked by me. Gosh! I'm so happy today! I feel like nothing could ruin this day! I finally made it to class and sat down in my usual seat next to my brother, Yukiya. "Good morning, Yukiya! How are you doing?", I asked with a smile. He looked at me and smiled slightly.

"I'm doing good. How about you?", he asked.

"I'm doing great!", I exclaimed. I heard him chuckle.

"What's got you so excited?"

"I don't know! I just feel so happy for some reason!", I said and giggled. I looked around, trying to find a certain someone but couldn't find him. I turned to Yukiya in somewhat concern. " Is Elias sick?"

"Yeah. He said he wasn't feeling good so he decided to stay in our room. He also told me to tell you that you shouldn't worry about him. That he'll be back by tomorrow.", he explained. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"How does he not want me to worry about him!? As his girlfriend, it's my job to make sure he's in good health!", I said. Yukiya ruffled my hair and smiled gently.

"You can go visit him when our classes are over.", he said.

"That's exactly what I'm going to do as soon as we get out!" Suddenly, the bell rang, signaling that class was about to begin. As soon as it stopped, Professor Schuyler walked in.

"Ok, we will continue from where we left off. Now...." I toned out Professor Schuyler's lesson as I could only think of Elias and how he's doing. Don't worry (Y/N), you can get through this! I just have to hear Professor Schuyler talk! Yeah....better said than done. I sighed and continued to worry.

~Timeskip brought to you by me ordering a bunch of tissues, ice cream and chocolate ~

I sat there waiting for the bell to ring. Until finally it rang. I picked up all of my stuff and ran out the door. As I was running, I heard someone call my name from behind. I turned around to see that it was Yukiya and his girlfriend/my friend, Lorraine. I smiled and waited for them. Once they finally made it to my side, Lorraine was gasping for air. "Gosh (Y/N)! You were running faster than Italy runs away from the British army!", she said after she caught her breath. I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

"It's that I'm on my way to see Elias since he's sick.", I explained. She smiled.

"That's a somewhat good enough reason for making me run, so you don't get a punishment from me today!", she said. I laughed nervously.

"I'm happy to hear that.", I responded. She laughed and grabbed onto Yukiya's arm.

"Anyways, Yukiya and I are going to the garden to study the plants!", she said in excitement.

"You seem way too excited to be studying plants. It makes me think you guys are going to do something else. The reason why the academy separates boys and girls.", I said with a smirk. Yukiya and Lorraine's face went tomato red.

"(Y-Y/N)!", they yelled in union. I bursted out laughing.

"Anyways, want me to tell Elias that you're going to 'study' plants with Lorraine?", I asked. He rolled his eyes before giving me a smile.