Ringo Starr /1/

I never get why was spring so crazy about engagement. My shop which was selling rings and all kinds of jewelry was always, at least, one man or sometimes boy who was about to buy ring for his love.
I was kinda depressed about it, I was alone for ages not that I wasn't attractive I think I was. Just a little bit for sure.
"Now we will play you song from very, very successful band. You've surely heard about them at least once. Who am I talking about ? Here you have Helter Skalter By Beatles." Radio in my shop announced. I automatically put volume louder and let that sweet music come from radio. Oh How I loved them.
When song ended I could hear ringing which announced me someone has entered my shop.
I turned to see young boy maybe eighteen years old not much younger than I was.
"How can I help you?" I asked him with fake smiled I was forced to make on every costumer. "Let me guess. Are you looking for ring, Right? Who is that lucky lady?" This was just lines I learned to good. I used on everyone just to have better business. Maybe it is cruel but all I could do.
"Yeah." He blushed and looked to exposition of my rings.
"Do you have any money limits I should keep on?" I asked him putting some bow with rings on counter.
"Hm maybe 100 dollars?" He said shyly, that girl must be surely really lucky.
"Alright so what about this two? This one is for fifty and this is for eighty." I showed him one silver and one golden they were simple because I am sure 100 was just biggest maximum he could give me.
After hour of choosing ring he finally choose one with small diamond on it made from silver it was quite expensive but I made him good price, not that I was good person but he started to be annoying.
When that boy left other ringing came from front door. I didn't look on person I just kept reading my magazine without any interest about my next costumer.
"Hm hello?" British accents lighted up my shop a little bit, immediately without thinking I put my head up to see that english man in new York (Did u get that 😏) It was not very tall man with hat and sunglasses.
"Do you have any rings with bigs stones?" He asked quickly looking around stressed.
Wait I know that voice, I know that nose I know who is standing in front of me. I know it very, very well.
"Sure some ring for mister Ringo." I told and without waiting on answer I went yo put some boxes of rings out.
"Is it that bad. You recognized me almost immediately." He whispered when he put down hat and glasses.
"Well I am big fan so I think I'd recognize you anywhere." I giggled and showed him some rings he would surely like.
"Ah, then I have to say I am really happy to have that beautiful fan." He winked and look on rings on shelf. Was Richard Starkey just flirting with me?!
"Hm that one. Would it fit me?" He pointed on heavy iron ring with purple stones all around it, they almost looked like purple rain has fallen on that ring.
"Yeah it think it would fit you." I smiled and let him try the ring.
"Yeah I'll take that one plus if I may ask drink with you." He smiled and I almost chocked with saliva.
"Me? why me." I laughed and take money from him.
"Why not? You look pretty fine and I have day off today. I'd love to see any cool cafe here in New York and I am sure you know some." He smiled and put the ring on only free finger.
"That would be very nice, and actually I know really cool cafe one block from here." I smiled sweet on him, that was moment when I exploded inside. My prays must have been heard!
"So can we go now?" He asked quite impatiently but still smiling.
"Yes, I'd finish in half an hour so I think I can close little bit earlier. I will just lock the shop." I smiled and take my coat and purse from chair behind me.

Sorry It's boring again but at least I've updated something.
I am just sitting in bus (standing actually) listening to Blue jay way and there are like 10 ladies in mid 70 or so and I am just wondering, if I'd be born in 40s and live in 60s with Beatles I'd be in their age as well now.  Oh that's so depressing that time has passed so early. Jesus one old lady just shouted on little girl, I hate that kind of women.
whatever this is my line I'll write on John Lennon's wall "My words can express my feelings, songs can't and poems can't describe how Thankful I am. Julia would be very, very proud on you, John! I hope and believe you are rocking sky pretty hard along with George, Bowie, Bonzo, Freddie, Prince and all loved and immortals. We love you forever & ever John. ❤️ - Wattpad's classic rock fans." Last line is for all you have told me to write. Guys I think I'll get quite emotion over this. Plus this wrote my class mate 'I hope you've achieved your happiness." - It's about what he said about what he wanted  to br in life.
Alright thanks for reading I love you all. Until Friday I am taking requests about John Lennon's wall. ❤️ I love you all !!