I can't understand

Yes I am going to talk about mass shooting in Orlando.
People are saying there should be more people to protect, be with police or army but what does it give us ? More fights, more people with guns which is terribly bad.
Armies are good I'm not saying thy are not but like c'mon, they are killing innocent people too and who is talking about those dead ? They are forgotten, remembered only by few ones.
I can't stop it and hell how I wish I could but we can't stop it until US will stop selling guns to every dumbass on the planet, until we won't understand that different religions are good and we shouldn't be judged by them.  One'd think we are clever since all that Hitler and 2nd world war thing has happened.
But THE worst thing is that we are in one big Circle, circle of war. People can't live without fighting we just have it inside us, we were born to fight and now you can argue with me as much as you like but you have to admit that at least once you wanted to punch someone so very bad, and you maybe did or stopped yourself just before doing it.
Violence is something that will never disappear, we can fight as much as we like but we will never stop it. There are still few people who want to kill.
Don't think I am pro-terrorism I AM NOT. but sadly it's something that will be there forever.
We just have to stay strong, we can't play hide and seek now we have to face the situation and be strong. If you wanna go to big city go because if you die don't depend on how much are you hiding, something you will never affect.
So I hope ISIS and all terrorists will be send to hell.
That's all I wanted.
And I'm sending all my love to people in Orlando! Stay strong people !!