Everything has changed (PART II, LAST PART)

*in this part im gonna talk in the 3rd person cause this part will be made out of my mind this part's story never happened*

***READ THE FIRST PART FIRST IF YOU HAVENT READ IT http://goo.gl/I0oPv ****

Chapter 5:

As he was trying so hard to move on he made new friends after telling them his story... One of the new friends was a shy girl just his type... Long dark hair, skinny, tall girl, bright skin, a sweetheart & an amazing personality. Her name was karen.

When karen found out about what with him she felt sad and wanted to help him move on cause she thought that that girl was very bit**y to leave, destroy & cheat on him.

A few weeks passed and Jad felt happy with Karen. She helped him move on which is great... Without realizing that he fell for her.

Chapter 6:

Jad tried so hard to ignore his feelings. He felt stupid because he just got out of that feelings prison with the help of karen and he didnt want to ruin the friendship. Days passed and the feelings were getting bigger. He fell for her every day more and more. It was unstoppable! Karen started to notice it. All of his acts changed. He became this perfect gentlemen just for her. He became her reflection of what she loved in a true guy; she ignored the whole thing and forgot it.. Until one day he decided to tell her what he truly felt like.

Chapter 7:

He prepared the perfect romantic date on the beach with the help of one of his friends. He set up candles & spread flowers on the sand. He knew that she loved music so much that he forced himself to come up with words for the perfect song & he took guitar classes just for that one amazing night. When everything was ready he texted her saying "hey can you please meet me at the beach? I really need you right now. I have a surprise for you. Waiting x" he waited for hours... Nothing happened... She didnt come nor reply... He tried reaching her but she didnt pick up the phone. The sun rise as he was sitting on the sand wearing his suit. He stood up & looked at that guitar with a tear in his eyes. He grabbed the guitar and started destroying it on the dinner table. Everything he dreamt of was destroyed. That perfect date of his turned out not so well.

Chapter 8:

That night, karen was out on a date with the guy that Jad warned her about. So she couldnt tell him. Jad knew that that guy was going to play karen and he actually did...

Karen felt guilty for not listening to what Jad said.

She ignored his text that night because she just couldnt tell her that her date was on another date with her friend and they set this whole thing up to make her look like a fool. She felt so embarrassed & lonely that she even thought of suicide... She had to go to his house to apologize and tell him what happened. He was the only friend of hers left.

She went to his house to find out that hes in the hospital. She met his friends on the street while she was on her way back home to ask her family if anyone knows in which hospital he is & so his friends told her that his parents found him with a paper that had the lyrics of the song he was going to sing to her and with like 30 pills of various medicines around him. Those 30 were the only ones left from the bottles of medicines. She freaked out and went to every single hospital and asked if anyone has seen him until she found him on the bed in the hospital, lying there in his white robe. She over heard the doctor telling his mom that he has only 30% chance of living. He took so many medicines and his family were too late.

Chapter 9:

With the tears streaming down her face like a waterfall, she headed over to his bed & lied next to him, she held his hand and kissed it slowly. She started telling him what has happened to her and she believed that he could hear her while he was unconscious. After hours of talking pointlessly she finds the paper that had the lyrics of the song he wrote for her. She unfolded the paper and started reading... She found out why he tried to suicide....she thought he liked another girl. She actually LOVED HIM.

A few days later she made sure that hes gonna be okay and left him a note before leaving the country cause she wanted to start over and she didnt want him to feel pity for her and love her just cause she does. The note was so sad...

"Hey boo... Youre probably reading this when you first woke up. I know why you tried to do this. Im so sorry i wasnt there to help you that night. Whoever that girl is shes really lucky. I hope she loves you back. Youre my prince charming never forget our memories. Jad i really love you but i have to move on, by the time youre reading this ill be on my way alone to another country. Im gonna miss you so freaking much. Please be happy

Love, karen. xoxo"

Chapter 10:

As he read this and his mom was next to him, he had a break down. He screamed and shouted "Its you karen!!! Its you!!! The girl is you!!!!" But it was pointless. Karen already left. Shes happy now. Somewhere else with someone else...