Chapter 2

Sakuya's Pov

"And here is where all the information and data of almost everyone in japan is being kept." Seijuuro said as he showed me a room full of computers and screens. All the computers were currently closed and there's no one inside.

We've been walking around Mihashira tower for almost an hour now. Seijuuro explains about everything we see. Even the paintings on the walls! And the history of a certain fountain! I dont know if he's smart or just a really big fan of this place

"Why is nobody here?" I asked as I got inside and examined the computers. Cables were littered on the ground. As if something was being fixed yet unfinished. Seijuuro followed me Inside and gently traced his fingers on one of the keyboards

"Its only used when Incidents happen...After all, Informations here consists of strains identities and family information. " Seijuuro mumbled. 'Strains?'...I've heard that thing before...

"What are stra--" I got cut off when there was a buzzing sound. Like an alarm.

"Sudden explosion near Makeru Park! Injuries are bought behind Sankaku Mall!" Someone yelled from outside the room. Seijuuro gasped and ran outside with me following behind him.

"What's going on!?" I asked as we continued running. There was a mall up ahead so I think its the Sankaku Mall. Seijuuro only gave me a quick energetic smile and continued running. When we reached the mall, There were lots of people in white run around with a first aid kit.

One of the man in white stopped and gave Seijuuro a salute. Seijuuro waved his hand as a sign for the man to drop the salute.

"Seijuuro-san! We need some help over P1. They sent all the heavily injured there." The man reported. Seijuuro nodded and started walking fast around. I saw lots of people injured. One man had his eye bandaged with fresh blood staining his suit. A woman hugging a little girl while crying, the woman had a wound on her forehead while the kid had a bandage on her knee.

"What...happened?" I quetly asked. Seijuuro stopped infront of door and slowely opened it. As soon as he did, there were people screaming in agony and pain. I flinched when a man screamed but Seijuuro entered calmly as if he was used to it. He suddenly stopped infront of a man clutching his stomach.

I gasped as I surpassed a scream. The man was bleeding and he had a large gash on his stomach. He suddenly vomitted blood and I Instinctively sat beside the man

"S-Seijuuro-san...We..we have to help him!" I pleaded as I tried comforting the man. Seijuuro gave me a smile and sat beside me and faced the man.

"Rin's fine, Sakuya-chan. 'Seijuuro' is too long! And dont worry. Remember how I told you my work is to help people? Well! THIS is my work!" Seijuuro said and placed a hand on the man's stomach.

His hand shone a bright color of gold and eveloped the bleeding man. The man wheezed a few times before suddenly going limp.

"W-what did you do? I-Is he safe?" I asked as I watch the man slowly breathe normally. Sei-- Rin gave me a smile before lifting the man's shirt. Scared of seeing the wound, I shut my eyes hard. I heard Rin chuckle and a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Its fine Sakuya-chan! See?" Rin said. Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw the man only had a long scratch on his stomach. Rin bandaged the wound and stood up.

"Okay. One down, and a hundred to go!" He cheered and offered a hand. I reached out when I suddenly heard more screams, since the room was seperated by white curtains, I guess there's more than one injured civilians.

"Who are you? What was that light? And what caused this?" I asked as he pulled me up. He looked at me confused when suddenly his eyes went wide and pointed a finger at me