Chapter 23: Is he jealous?

HARPER POV
Me, Sam and Tristen just got back from shopping and we have a lot of bags with us
"Tristen you gotta walk I can't carry you and all these bags" I said
"Okay mummy!" He shouted, running into the house. I put all the bags into the hallway and went back outside to lock my car and followed Sam back inside the house. We walked into the living room where Daniel and Jai were playing Fifa, James was on his phone, beau was watching them play and Luke was sitting with chantelle sitting on his lap.
"Hi boys!" I said happily "Chantelle" I continued in a monotone voice.
"I'm exhausted" Sam said, plopping down into the only seat left "come sit here babe"
I went to sit down on his lap them picked Tristen up and say him down with us as well. "Come on, let's take a family selfie" I said pulling out my phone and opening snapchat and taking the picture.
"Oh it's so cute!" I said showing the other boys the picture.
"You three are the cutest little family" beau said. When Luke saw the picture and after beau's comment I saw a look on Luke's face, one I'd seen a few times before, and I'm sure it was a look of jealousy.
I brushed it off and saved the picture then put it on my snapchat story then set it as my lock screen.
I couldn't help but think about other times that is seen that look of jealousy on his face. They were all times when he'd seen me and Sam acting like a couple or when he'd heard Tristen calling Sam daddy.
I can't help but think,
Is he jealous?
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//-
Sorry guys just a short filler chapter before the next one. I'm writing the next chapter and there will be drama in the next chapter so yeah.
Also feel free to comment because I'd love to hear what you think about my book.
Thanks for reading!
BYE