Gretland

Chapter One

                                                                   Birth of New Hope

                                                 This was before I was alive. I was in my mothers stomache at this point. Still inside my mothers stomache. Picture this, Dead raw meat floating everywhere around you with blood as a drink. Your in a tight space enough though your mother is 16 feet long and wide. But your 6 feet as it is. When you swim around in your mothers blood your mother punches her stomache and you bounce back. So, no. I have no room.

Everything is nice in here, yes, thank you for asking. All of the food that comes in here is quiet scrumpcious, Exept for the boiled cabbage my mother eats. Everything was exactly the way it was until August 31st, 1997. My head popped out of my mothers butt. I heard groaning. Eventually my paws and shoulders got out of the small hole called the butt-hole. When I got fully out. All I saw was to giant faces looking down on me. I rolled over to my side and quickly realized I was on a pile of wheat. I have always wanted to try wheat in real life without blood being all over it. And my mother didn't eat it much as it was.

I tried to balence the string of staw in my claws. But it kept falling out. The 2 faces kept staring at me dreamily. I looked at them and tilted my head a little. Then stuck my tounge out because I didn't know what it was for. They both giggled and then focused on me again. I loved all this attention. I loved that I could actually move without getting punched to the back of the wall. I loved seeing two faces to much bigger than mine. I loved everything. I could tell that the 2 faces we're both girls. Like me of course, They we're red dragons. I started playing with one of their noses. I accidently scratched it so she ran off. Now we're down to one. I was losing my fans quickly. I quickly figured out the one that was still staring at my was my MOM. And the one that ran was my sister, Sapphire.

I starting picking at my scales but they wouldn't come off. I got mad to I gathered up all the anger to pull a quarter of one of the scales off. I regret that though. I started screeching in agony and pain. My mother quickly called Sapphire and she soon came back with this liquid of some sort. She put it underneath the scale and then pushed the scale back onto my skin. As if she was glueing a piece of paper to my body. It burned and sizzled but I'd do almost anything to get my beautiful piece of skin back attached to my body once again. "Your meant to be name will be... Gretland." My mother and sister had agreed on. As soon as I stood up I realized that no food was floating around for me to eat. So I bit at my mother. "No Gretland!" She said as if I had done something wrong. I mean, I'm completely innocent! I was just hungry."I'm hungry." I said. When I had gotten used to my squeaky and small voice. My mother picked me up with her mouth, with my body and tail tangling. She carried me for a little while, I rocked back and forth and her paws went thump thump on the ground.