Chapter Two : 13 Years

Now that I am 13 years old my mother thinks it's time for me to start hunting. I don't agree, WHATSOEVER. I am totally clumbsy and if I meet anyone and tell them my name, They'd say it was a EARTH dragon name. I even would agree. But now that my mother is SCREAMING at me to to that...

I have to.

When my mother wasn't looking I always set off into the woods to practice my stealth. So here it goes... I got low in the grass... Squirrls and deer and bunnies roamed by as they had a wonderful time. I waited for the perfect timing until...

BOOM.

I shot at the biggest deer I could find. Tomorrow night we will have a big dinner, Time to tell mother.

"Mum" I said.                                

"What..." She groaned as she tried to open her eyes.

"I caught dinner. One fresh deer ready for putting to the fire."

"Okay. I'll go ahead and put it to the fire now."

It took her a minuite to get all the fire out of her power to burn the deer. Now that the deer was burnt, It was ready to be eaten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUPPER SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT! >.< I am having writers block and I am starting another story. IM SO BUSY!!! But I PROMISE The next chapter will be longer!

                                                       ~Lizzie