Chapter Two

Ok so maybe not everyone was dead, but just about. Feidlimid was just half dead with a nasty cut down her back. Thankfully I was fairly well versed in the healing arts, and was able to use herbs to mend her back to full health.

For the next few days however, I was not very outward, and mostly shy towards her. Feidlimid seemed exactly the same toward me. But eventually conversation was inevitable, and it was a disaster.
"Hey, Wulfnoð."
"Yes."
"Where is the rest of the village?"
"Dead or enslaved." Wow, way to go Wulfnoð, way to encourage conversation. Yea I know I'm not the best at talking to girls I like. A trait that has ben haunting my decedents for years.

But that was going to have to change, both me and Feidlimid new it. But to give her credit, she did not pry. Instead she gave it some time. and eventually conversations restarted.

A few weeks later Feidlimid came up to talk to me,
"Hey, if we are going to be stuck together until we rescue the rest of our tribe, we should at least get to know each other."
"Ok," I replied. " What do you want to know."
"Well, - wait did you hear that?" I listened for a little bit with no success then I heard it, trump, trump, trump.

Neanderthals, they where almost upon us by the sound of it. 3 of the buggers. Now I know that when I say Neanderthal you think a hunch backed, big forehanded guy with a club. No just no. They stood upright and where smaller than a Cro-Magnon man. They had heavy spears not meant for throwing, and where built to survive.

Their only disadvantage was that they had to catch us to kill us, we did not. Using bows and spears Feidlimid took all 3 down. I meanwhile missed every shot. (I really needed practice.) 3 down, only 400 to go this will be a piece of cake.
Note sarcasm. Eka help us all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important note.

Eka is their god of life, love, and light and emotion.
Zorock is their god of death, hatred, and darkness. Both characters where made by me in 4th grade.

Later on I made some more gods that will come into play later.