MARKIMOOOOO!! + CONTEST!

Markiplier-senpai please notice me ;>

Anyways back to the authors note...
CONTEST TIME!!!!
Ok I'm doing a contest yay :D
The theme is to draw your oc, you, your dog ,your grandma, etc.anything like that with your favorite youtuber(s)!!

-It can be Dan and Phil, pewdiepie, GloZell, markiplier, CRYAOTIC, coryxkensin, etc.

-It can be just the torso you don't have to do the whole body but if you do then you'll have a higher chance of winning.

-colored? I prefer for it to be colored but if u don't want to then that's ok like I said earlier you'll have a better chance of winning.

-you can have more than one oc or youtuber I'm cool with that. If it's just you and just one person then that's ok.

-in order to tell me if you're entering plz comment below and tag me in your art book with the drawing to know that you've finished and that you entered.

-the results will be in May 15th if you need more time then feel free to pm me if you don't tell me then I will have to end the contest and you won't be able to finish.

PRIZES!!

1st~ two requests,full body, colored, and shout out and will give away an adoptable.
( I have a huge list of adoptables and they're all colored and everything so you will pick ONE out of all of them.)

2nd~one request, full body,colored, will give random adoptable that I will pick out of my hat.(yes I have a hat deal with it)

3rd~one request, torso, colored

4th~one request, torso

That's about it! If you have any questions then feel free to tell me! Remember I'm new to this stuff and I'm pretty sure I left something out so I suggest if you have any questions comment on this chapter and I'll answer.